FANDOM


sniperjr8#5987  [17-May-18 11:00 PM]
*A Lernean Fleet enters the orbit of the planet*
*A Group of Dropships head to the Surface*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [17-May-18 11:03 PM]
*The ship notices a battle going on*

sniperjr8#5987  [17-May-18 11:03 PM]
*All of them Have Equipment for A Outpost*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [17-May-18 11:03 PM]
*Until it is suddenly halted for a ceasefire*

sniperjr8#5987  [17-May-18 11:03 PM]
*A Drop pod is Dropped to the battlefield*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 06:25 PM]
*It lands in A Secluded Area in the battlefield*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 06:37 PM]
*The Demons and the Pures looked at the droppod*
*Readying anything they can throw at*


sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 06:58 PM]
*Jacob Opens the drop pod door and recites a Lernean joke while climbing out*
Jacob: The Federation of Galactic Corruption is most Free Place in Trollversia

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 07:31 PM]
*The other pures hears the word "Corruption"*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 07:33 PM]
beck: ...

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 07:33 PM]
Jacob: Was it something I said?

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 07:34 PM]
*Jacob hears a bunch of buzzings*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 07:34 PM]
*The demons come closer to Jacob.*
*They don't read his energy for corruption.*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 07:35 PM]
*Jacob Grabs his radio*
Jacob: Uhh HQ I may be Missing in action for a while.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 07:35 PM]
Major Morrison: Quick, now is our time to attack while they are distracted!
Major Morrison: OPEN FIRE!
*The Pure soldiers open fire on the demons while they are focused on Jacob.*
(Roll)

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 07:36 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 07:36 PM]
@Shinji Ikari#5703 rolled **2**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 07:37 PM]
( 🎵 Beck is back in black, with her heels intact, but her face is pretty torn apart.)

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 07:37 PM]
[2] They are too interestes to fire

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 07:38 PM]
Major Morrison: What are you waiting for? Fire!
*The demons gather around Jacob.*
*A female walks forward. She has long red dreadlocks with white ends, but the sides of her head are shaved.*
Kyla: What are you, a mercenary from the Reef?
*Kyla waits for Jacob to respond.*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 07:42 PM]
Jacob: From where?
Jacob: And no I'm a Lernean soldier or As the joke Implies The Federation of Galactic Corruption.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 07:43 PM]
*The demons murmur.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 07:43 PM]
beck: you really need to pick your words carefully

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 07:43 PM]
Kyla: Corruption...
Kyla: You are apart of a federation that utilizes corruption?
*Kyla walks closer to Jacob.*
*Her eyes briefly turn purple.*
Kyla: **You are one of us then.**
*She raises a tomahawk made from corrupted energy.*
Kyla: CONTINUE THE FIGHT!
*The demons turn around.*
*They attempt to charge the pures.*
(Roll)

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 07:48 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 07:48 PM]
@Shinji Ikari#5703 rolled **4**.

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 07:48 PM]
[4] The pures are launched to the sky by the charging

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 07:49 PM]
*The soldiers cry in fear.*
Major Morrison: MEN, UTILIZE YOUR BOOSTER PACKS EXACTLY 5 FT. ABOVE THE GROUND TO STICK THE LANDING!

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 07:49 PM]
*The Lernean soldiers are confused as they never heard of the corruption energy*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 07:50 PM]
*Major Morrison and his men attempt to boost themselves when they hit the 5 ft. mark.*
(Roll)

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 07:51 PM]
beck: (i need to stop being useless)

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 07:51 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 07:51 PM]
@Shinji Ikari#5703 rolled **5**.

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 07:52 PM]
[5] They eventually boosted and impacted the ground, sending the demons flying away, generating a shockwave with no damage to the Pures

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 07:53 PM]
Major Morrison: NOW OPEN FIRE!
*The soldiers open fire on the demons.*
(Roll)

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 07:53 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 07:53 PM]
@Shinji Ikari#5703 rolled **5**.

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 07:54 PM]
[5] The demons are shot in the skies, killing off 90% of them with the remaining 10% trying to get away

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 07:55 PM]
//Jacob is the only soldier here
*Jacob Tries sneaking away in the fighting*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 07:56 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 07:56 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **5**.

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 07:56 PM]
//The rest have Set Away from battlefield
// *Set up

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 07:57 PM]
*5: Jacob slams his chest and enters active camouflage mode. He sneaks away from the battlefield and heads to a secret Lernean supply cache in the woods a few kilometers away.*
*He meets up with a squad.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 07:57 PM]
(i have no idea what i'm doing)

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 07:58 PM]
Jacob: Well I guess our Corruption Joke is a Bit to literal here.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 07:58 PM]
*Meanwhile, Kyla and the demons are retreating.*
Kyla: *Thinking* I can't expect to use the others as meat shields while I fight.

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 07:58 PM]
Jacob: Fire a Flare so the Other groups can find us.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 07:58 PM]
Kyla: *Thinking* I'll need to find another stage 3.
Rick: Sure boss!

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 07:58 PM]
(seriously, what am i even doing?)

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 07:58 PM]
*Rick gets a mortar.*
Rick: Let's make sure everyone can see it.
*He loads a flare shell.*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 07:59 PM]
Jacob: Nice thinking.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 07:59 PM]
Rick: Cover your ears!

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 07:59 PM]
*Jacob Covers his ears*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 07:59 PM]
(i haven't been doing enough to smoothly join the rp)

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 07:59 PM]
Jacob: Fire!

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 07:59 PM]
*Rick fires his experimental flare shell.*
(Roll)

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 08:00 PM]
(i'm just standing around awkwardly)

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 08:00 PM]
t!roll d6

Tatsumaki#8792  [18-May-18 08:00 PM]

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 08:00 PM]
(6)*When The flare goes up Literally Everyone including the Demons and Pures can See it and The mortar was damaged*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 08:02 PM]
beck: !
beck: we should go now

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 08:02 PM]
*The snakes and the bees also sees it*
*The snakes started slithering to the location of the signal*
*Jacob's Squad started hearing the hissing sounds*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 08:03 PM]
Rick: Well... everyone heard it!
Rick: But more importantly, they saw it!
*A few demons show up.*
*They appear to recognize Jacob.*
Demon: Comrade, the pures are strong!
Demon: We must go far, far away from this place!
Demon: Otherwise, they will slaughter us!

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 08:06 PM]
beck: come on, we need to move now before we miss the chance!

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 08:06 PM]
Bradley: Pures?

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 08:06 PM]
Demon: Pures lack corruption; they are bigots who claim to be pure at heart!
Demon: However, they are murderous beings feasting on the flesh of those who are different!
Rick: ...
Rick: So they are cannibals?

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 08:07 PM]
Bradley: I never heard of them for Piccolo Penultimo Stevens sake!

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 08:07 PM]
Demon: Call them whatever you want, but they are not harmless!
Demon: Hurry, we must not delay!

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 08:08 PM]
beck: you know what, if you aren't going to move i'm going to have to

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 08:08 PM]
*The demons start running.*
*Major Morrison and his squad go after the demons after minutes of waiting.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 08:08 PM]
beck: took you long enough

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 08:08 PM]
Major Morrison: *Thinking* What was the purpose of that?

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 08:08 PM]
*beck heads up with them*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 08:09 PM]
Major Morrison: *Thinking* Why does every training academy teach soldiers to do that?

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 08:09 PM]
(beck acts independently because beck)

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 08:09 PM]
Rick: *To Jacob* Should we go with them?
Rick: They seem to think they are our allies.
*Eventually, Beck and the other pures reach the beginning of the woods.*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 08:18 PM]
*The snakes attempted to ambush the squad, mistakening them for prey* (roll)

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 08:18 PM]
//Back

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 08:19 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 08:19 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **4**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 08:19 PM]
*4: The snakes attack the squad as they enter the woods, knocking down 8 soldiers and killing 3 soldiers.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 08:20 PM]
beck: ...

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 08:20 PM]
Major Morrison: DROP YOUR WEAPONS AND PULL THEM OFF!
*Major Morrison attempts to pull two snakes off of him.*
(Roll)

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 08:21 PM]
Jacob: I don't trust Them Were staying and if they don't leave we are going to force them to leave

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 08:22 PM]
Rick: ...Okay.

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 08:22 PM]
beck: i'm fine

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 08:22 PM]
(Roll for Morrison?)

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 08:23 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 08:23 PM]
@Shinji Ikari#5703 rolled **4**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 08:23 PM]
Rick: Also sir, this area is a supply cache.

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 08:24 PM]
[4] He manages to pull them off of him

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 08:24 PM]
Rick: Grab some ammo and explosives if you need any!
*The Major chucks them away.*
*He attempts to help his soldiers with the snakes.* (Roll)
Fox: You can also replace your weapons!

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 08:25 PM]
Jacob: in Fact I have an idea

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 08:26 PM]
Rick: What's your idea?

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 08:26 PM]
Jacob: Let's Capture some of these Demons has Captives and Go find those Pures.
Jacob: And don't Mention the corruption joke.
Jacob: It won't end well.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 08:27 PM]
Rick: Okay sir!
Rick: Come on Fox!
*Suddenly, Kyla and a stage 2 demon stumble upon the supply cache.*
Kyla: So you run like the rest of them...

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 08:28 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 08:28 PM]
@Shinji Ikari#5703 rolled **1**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 08:28 PM]
Kyla: Perhaps I overestimated the power of this "federation" of yours.

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 08:29 PM]
[1] As he tries to pull the snakes off his men, the snake that he is trying to pull off bit him in the shoulder

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 08:29 PM]
Major Morrison: SON OF A BITCH!

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 08:29 PM]
*The Cache looks like it is covered in paint with a Lernean flag lazily slapped over the Finnittanian flag*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 08:30 PM]
*Kyla looks at Jacob and the other soldiers.*
Kyla: You look expendable.

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 08:30 PM]
Jacob: Hands in the Air Your under arrest!

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 08:30 PM]
*Like the Lerneans did a lazy job redesigning the cache 3 years after earning their independence from Finnittania*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 08:31 PM]
//Mass Production Calls for Cutting Corners

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 08:31 PM]
Kyla: *Laughs* What is this?
Kyla: You think you can take in a stage 3 and her assistant?
*She materializes two purple tomahawks.*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 08:32 PM]
*Jacob Aims His Gun and fires*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 08:32 PM]
Kyla: I'll cut all of you up like fish.
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 08:32 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **6**.

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 08:32 PM]
Jacob: Open fire!

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 08:33 PM]
*6: Jacob hits Kyla and her assistant. The assistant dies, leaving behind a purple soul. However, Kyla's eyes turn purple as she levitates upward. She creates several tomahawks and throws them at the soldiers.*
(Roll on the last part)

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 08:33 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 08:33 PM]
@Shinji Ikari#5703 rolled **1**.

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 08:34 PM]
[1] The tomahawks are shot in the air and one of them is launched back at her, hitting her in the knee

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 08:35 PM]
*She groans.*
*She tries pulling it out and throwing it back at one of the soldiers.*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 08:35 PM]
*Jacob Shoots her in the leg*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 08:35 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 08:35 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **5**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 08:35 PM]
(For Jacob)

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 08:36 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 08:36 PM]
@Shinji Ikari#5703 rolled **1**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 08:36 PM]
*5: Jacob sets his gun to the "shredder" setting and opens fire on Kyla's leg. He shreds away at her leg until it is a stump. Since she was grabbing for the tomahawk, she loses three fingers.*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 08:36 PM]
Jacob: Now surrender Or Die.

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 08:37 PM]
[1] She ended up dropping the tomahawk and cut her foot off from the Finnittanian Assault Rifle burst

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 08:37 PM]
*Kyla falls onto the ground.*
Kyla: *Thinking* Damn it!
*Kyla rolls on her back.*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 08:37 PM]
Jacob: Rick Lock her in A Empty room.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 08:38 PM]
*She lets out a bloodcurdling screech.*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 08:38 PM]
Jacob: We'll Interrogate her later.
*Jacob Covers his ears*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 08:38 PM]
*Rick and Fox pick Kyla up and take her to an empty room to lock her up.*
*Meanwhile, the soldiers are still combatting the snakes.*
*Beck observes their struggle.*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 08:41 PM]
//Lol that should be a meme Seeing Three people Somehow beat what looked like a Powerful demon

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 08:41 PM]
beck: ...
*beck tries to help deal with the snakes*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 08:42 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 08:42 PM]
@Shinji Ikari#5703 rolled **1**.

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 08:42 PM]
[1] The snakes started to ambush her from the trees

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 08:43 PM]
*They attempt to enter Beck's mouth.*
(Roll)

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 08:44 PM]
*Jacob Heads into the forest to find Any Pures Wandering around*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 08:44 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 08:44 PM]
@Shinji Ikari#5703 rolled **4**.

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 08:44 PM]
[4] Eventually, it got through her mouth

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 08:45 PM]
*The snakes enter Beck's esophagus and sliver down into her digestive system.*
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 08:45 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **2**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 08:45 PM]
*2: Jacob can't find any pures.*
(Sshhhhhh...)

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 08:46 PM]
beck: ...

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 08:46 PM]
*Jacob Looks for any demons to Trick into a Trap*
Jacob: This joke Might have a Good use.
*The Lernean Crusier in Orbit Fires 5 Plasma Blast At the planet's surface*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 08:48 PM]
beck: *thinking* what am i even doing?

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 08:48 PM]
//Roll for the Orbital Bombardments  @|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 08:48 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 08:48 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **4**.

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 08:49 PM]
beck: *thinking* why would the snakes do that?

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 08:50 PM]
*4: The plasma blasts reach the planet's surface and raze a large area near Jacob's sighting of the pures.*
*The impact is loud and is heard by everyone in the woods.*
*Major Morrison gets up.*
Soldier: Ahh! What the hell was that major?

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 08:50 PM]
*Jacob Moves near the Impact area And Hides In a Tree*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 08:50 PM]
Major Morrison: Hell, that is what it is!
Major Morrison: We need to move! Ignore the snakes!

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 08:51 PM]
beck: *thinking* weird ass snakes... well i feel ok

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 08:51 PM]
*The soldiers start going.*
*Beck suddenly takes a turn for the worse...*
*She has a very upset stomach.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 08:51 PM]
beck: ugh...

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 08:51 PM]
*The Crusier launches 6 more Dropships to the Surface to Drop off More troops*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 08:51 PM]
beck: seriously?

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 08:52 PM]
(Roll?)

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 08:52 PM]
*Jacob activates A Thermal scan And looks for any Signs Of life*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 08:52 PM]
beck: i try to help and things go wrong, and now i feel like shit

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 08:52 PM]
//Yep for the dropships and The Thermals I guess

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 08:52 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 08:52 PM]
@Shinji Ikari#5703 rolled **6**.

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 08:52 PM]
//For the dropships

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 08:53 PM]
(Please incorporate the King Crocadundee of the Sharks)

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 08:53 PM]
[6] The dropships are sent and most of them are starting to crashland into the forest due to lack of skilled pilots and the state of disrepair

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 08:54 PM]
//  @|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 can you do the thermal Scan

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 08:54 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 08:54 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **5**.

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 08:54 PM]
beck: *thinking* well this can't get any worse

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 08:54 PM]
//Predator: Lernean Edition

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 08:54 PM]
*Beck sees a bunch of ships crashing*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 08:55 PM]
beck: ...wow

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 08:55 PM]
*5: Jacob's thermal scan helps him locate lifeforms from several hundred meters away. When he adjusts the range of the scans, he is able to find Beck's group. He sees the outlines of individuals that look like the pure soldiers.*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 08:55 PM]
*Jacob Moves Toward the Group*
*Silently of course*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 08:56 PM]
beck: *thinking* i feel sick and can't really fight right now, so i'm screwed

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 08:57 PM]
*Jacob Tries to Scare the Group By Firing a Red and purple Flare at the Group*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 08:58 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 08:58 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **6**.

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 08:58 PM]
*beck is just sort of standing there, in pain*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 08:59 PM]
*6: Jacob grabs a new mortar and a few experimental flares. He fires each of them at the pures. He scares them, but he also starts a large forest fire in the process.*
*The fire is spreading quickly.*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 08:59 PM]
Jacob: Shit I ain't Dealing with that yet.
Jacob: Hey You People we have a Captured Demon!

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:00 PM]
beck: *thinking* when will this god awful pain go away?

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:00 PM]
Major Morrison: WE NEED TO GET OUT OF THE WOODS!
*Major Morrison attempts to leave the woods.*
(Roll)

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 09:01 PM]
t!Roll d6

Tatsumaki#8792  [18-May-18 09:01 PM]

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 09:02 PM]
(3)*Major morrison Makes it into A Unknown Area out of the woods*
*Jacob Runs back to camp*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:02 PM]
beck: shit...

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:02 PM]
*He looks around the area.*
Major Morrison: Oh no.

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:02 PM]
beck: what do i even do...

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:03 PM]
*A large tree branch falls onto the ground by Beck.*
*Sparks launch into her face.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:03 PM]
beck: well i'm going to die

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:03 PM]
*The other soldiers are suffering.*
*They are either suffocating from the smoke or succumbing to the snake's venom.*
Rick: Hey Fox, do you hear that?

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:04 PM]
beck: *thinking* why would the snakes try to crawl in my mouth instead of just biting me like normal snakes?

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:04 PM]
*Fox puts his hand by his ear.*
Fox: Hmm... is it raining?
Rick: I have no clue.

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:05 PM]
beck: ...

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:05 PM]
*Beck suddenly has a flash headache.*
*It knocks her down.*
Fox: I'll go check.
*Fox exits the cache building and sees a wall of smoke by the forest.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:06 PM]
beck: it hurts too much

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 09:06 PM]
Jacob: There is  a fire!

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:06 PM]
*It is very hot outside.*
Fox: Oh shit.
*Fox runs back into the cache building.*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 09:06 PM]
Jacob: Get the Prisioner and call a dropship!

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:06 PM]
Fox: Rick, there is a fire! Get the prisoner and I will call a dropship to pick us up!
Rick: Got it!
*Rick attempts to carry Kyla out of the room she is locked in.*
(Roll)

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 09:07 PM]
t!roll d6

Tatsumaki#8792  [18-May-18 09:07 PM]

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 09:07 PM]
(5)*Rick Gets Kyla and Keeps her detained while help is Coming*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:08 PM]
*Kyla's jaw is twitching.*
*Fox calls for a dropship.*
(Roll)

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 09:08 PM]
t!roll d6

Tatsumaki#8792  [18-May-18 09:08 PM]

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:08 PM]
beck: *thinking* this is probably going to slowly kill me

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 09:09 PM]
(1)*The Smoke Is Blocking The Camp Beacon from signaling for help*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:09 PM]
Fox: Damn it!
*Fox runs outside.*
Fox: The camp beacon can't send anything!
Fox: The connection is unable to be made with all of the smoke!

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 09:10 PM]
Jacob: Well Lets run with the Prisoner we can Use her to help us!

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 09:10 PM]
*The fire is seen nearby*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:10 PM]
beck: ...

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:10 PM]
Rick: She's in shock sir.

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:11 PM]
beck: i have to get out of here...

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:11 PM]
Rick: Her leg must have been infected. The room that we put her in  isn't necessarily the cleanest place in the world.
*Another branch falls near Beck.*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 09:11 PM]
Jacob: Well Get a medkit we can help her later!

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:11 PM]
*beck tries to get out of the woods where the fire is*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:11 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 09:11 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **3**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:12 PM]
*3: Beck gets out of the woods, but the fire is active in the field outside of the woods.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:12 PM]
beck: shit...

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:12 PM]
*Fox gets a medkit.*
Fox: Okay sir, lead the way!

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:13 PM]
beck: is there any safe place?

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:13 PM]
Voice: *Come Beck.*
*Beck sees a few large snakes in the distance.*
*They have purple glowing eyes.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:14 PM]
beck: ?

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:14 PM]
Voice: *Come with us Beck.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:14 PM]
beck: why...

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:14 PM]
Voice: *We will lead you to safety.*
*Jacob and his group leave the cache site.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:15 PM]
beck: i don't know what i'm doing

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:15 PM]
Voice: *But we do.*
Voice: *Come before you burn in the flames.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:16 PM]
*beck tries to do as told, probably follow the snakes because plot*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:17 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 09:17 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **3**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:17 PM]
*3: Beck runs to the snakes. She finds it hard to reach them though, because there is fire everywhere.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:17 PM]
beck: of course...
*beck keeps trying because she doesn't want to die*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:19 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 09:19 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **2**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:19 PM]
*2: Beck trips on a stick and falls into a patch of burning grass.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:19 PM]
beck: crap
*beck tries to get up and continue*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:19 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 09:19 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **5**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:20 PM]
*5: Beck jumps upward. With a clap, she teleports herself to the snakes without a scratch.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:20 PM]
beck: ?
beck: how did i...
beck: whatever

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 09:22 PM]
*Jacob Leads them out Out of the woods*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:23 PM]
Snakes: *Good. Follow us now.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:23 PM]
beck: ok...

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:23 PM]
Rick: *Coughs* God damn it the air quality is bad!
Fox: What did you expect?

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:23 PM]
*beck tries to follow the snakes*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:24 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 09:24 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **4**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:24 PM]
*4: Beck follows them to their destination.*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 09:24 PM]
Jacob: Can we Hurry up and just Give the Girl first aid so she can get us out of here?

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:24 PM]
*The snakes take Beck to a tomb.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:24 PM]
beck: ?

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:24 PM]
Rick: Okay, I'll stop!
*Rick stops and lets Fox patch Kyla up.*
(Roll)
Snakes: *Sit on the circle Beck.*
*There is a stone circle with a star on it in front of Beck.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:25 PM]
*beck tries to sit on the circle and hopes nothing bad happens*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 09:25 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 09:25 PM]
@Shinji Ikari#5703 rolled **2**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:26 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 09:26 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **2**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:26 PM]
*2: Beck can't find a comfortable place to sit.*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 09:26 PM]
[2] Fox is wondering if she has a biology of a Human

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:26 PM]
Snakes: *We suppose that standing would be fine.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:26 PM]
beck: ok...

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:26 PM]
Fox: What is she?
Fox: A human? A getian?

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 09:27 PM]
Jacob: I don't Know!
Jacob: let me try.

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:27 PM]
beck: i guess i just stand here

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:27 PM]
Fox: Okay sir.
*A branch falls near Jacob's group.*
*The snakes wait for Beck to stand on the circle.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:28 PM]
*beck tries to stand on the circle*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:28 PM]
(Try...)
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 09:28 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **1**.

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:28 PM]
(seriously?)
(did that even need a roll?)
(because i swear even the simplest things need rolls and it's annoying)

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:28 PM]
(You used the word try.)

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:29 PM]
(oh)
(i need to be more confident)
(lesson learned)

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:29 PM]
(The word try implies that there is a potential for both success and failure.)

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:29 PM]
(oh)
(i won't make that mistake again)

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:30 PM]
*1: Beck attempts to stand on the circle, but she slips on a banana peel that fell from the sky. She falls over and hits her head on a rock, knocking her out.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:30 PM]
(beck eventually gets up, right?)
(i have no patience right now)

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:30 PM]
(Eventually...)

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 09:31 PM]
*Jacob Tries to Do first aid on the demon*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:31 PM]
*Beck seemingly wakes up in a king-sized bed.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:31 PM]
beck: where am i?

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 09:32 PM]
//Roll pls

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:32 PM]
beck: well i'm not dead

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:33 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 09:33 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **4**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:33 PM]
*4: Jacob uses his medical knowledge to disinfect Kyla's wounds. He then bandages them.*
*Beck notices that the room she is in is gray.*
*Completely gray.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:34 PM]
beck: why is everything gray?

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:35 PM]
*A little red demon (an actual demon) with a tuxedo walks into the room.*
*However, Kyla is still in a shocked state.*
Felix: You followed the snakes.

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:36 PM]
beck: i screwed up, didn't i?

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:36 PM]
Felix: No, no, no.
Felix: I was just telling you how you got here.
Felix: You did the right thing Beck.
Felix: You just need to look at the ground before you walk forward.

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:38 PM]
beck: my bad...

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:38 PM]
*Beck doesn't have pain in her stomach anymore.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:38 PM]
beck: i feel oddly better

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:39 PM]
Felix: I bet you do.
Felix: Energy conversion is a tough process.

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:39 PM]
beck: what?

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:39 PM]
Felix: But, it is easier when you give a convertee anesthesia.

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:40 PM]
beck: i don't understand...

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:40 PM]
Felix: Or if they give themselves anesthesia.

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 09:40 PM]
*Jacob Grabs Kyla and Keeps moving*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:40 PM]
*The group reaches an open area in the woods.*
*They see Major Morrison.*
*Major Morrison recognizes the group and holds up his gun.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:41 PM]
(honestly tripping and falling on something is something i would do IRL)

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:41 PM]
Major Morrison: Would you like to get killed too?
Felix: Those snakes that you swallowed had energy defusing arrows.

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 09:42 PM]
*Jacob Raises his Gun*
Jacob: this is our Prisoner pal.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:42 PM]
Felix: You see, the pain that you were feeling was them trying to become detached from the arrows.
Felix: They get pretty violent in the digestion system.

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 09:43 PM]
Jacob: And We ain't got room for more.

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:43 PM]
beck: ...

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 09:45 PM]
*Jacob Leads the Group To a random Direction and hopes to Find someone who isn't a Pure to avoid getting shot*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:45 PM]
beck: what do i even do?

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 09:45 PM]
//Roll

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:46 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 09:46 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **5**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:47 PM]
*5: Jacob and his group leave the area swiftly and run through the burning forest. Eventually, they reach a landed dropship in the field outside of it. There are five allied soldiers.*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 09:47 PM]
Jacob: Don't Shoot it's US!

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:47 PM]
Felix: All you need to do now Beck is recite the conversion vow.
Felix: Do you know it?

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 09:48 PM]
Jacob: We have a Injured Native with us!

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:48 PM]
Jenkins: Alright!
Jenkins: Get in the dropship!
*Jenkins is unusually loud and obnoxious.*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 09:49 PM]
*Jacob Drags Kyla in the dropship*
Jacob: Alright Let's move out!

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:49 PM]
*Fox and Rick follow Jacob.*
*Jenkins and the other soldiers get in the dropship.*
*The dropship takes off and leaves the area.*
Felix: No?
Felix: Okay, here is how it goes...
*Felix jumps onto the bed and stands tall.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:50 PM]
beck: the what now?
beck: i don't know what is even going on

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 09:50 PM]
*A Squadron a Fighters Fly over Both Pure and demon Territory to Scout out the Main Bases of both sides*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:51 PM]
Felix: I am the pure known as **blank**, a lost soul wishing to join a great fight. That great fight is the good fight, the fight against purity.

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:52 PM]
beck: what is happening
beck: you didn't explain anything to me in a way that i understand

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 09:52 PM]
*Jacob Taps Kyla*
Jacob: Hey You there?

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:53 PM]
beck: i'm not doing anything unless i understand the situation

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:56 PM]
*Kyla looks at Jacob.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:56 PM]
beck: i hate making uninformed decisions if i can avoid it

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:56 PM]
*She is surprised that she is alive.*
Felix: You have the choice to convert your energy.
Felix: You will be fighting for the good fight.
Felix: The fight against the impurity of what the cannibals call purity!

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:57 PM]
beck: what?

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:58 PM]
Felix: *Corruption.*
Felix: *You will become corrupted.*
*He clears his throat.*
Felix: I am the pure known as...

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 09:58 PM]
beck: i just don't know...
beck: this is a major decision

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 09:58 PM]
Felix: It is.
Felix: But do you know what is more important? Saving the demon children from being slaughtered.
Felix: The true demons are dying.
Felix: And the pures are only quickening their extinction.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:00 PM]
Felix: Unlike you, the true demons only have one life.
Felix: Once they die, they die forever.

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:00 PM]
beck: what do you mean "unlike me"?

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:00 PM]
Felix: If you die your spirit will be reincarnated into a new vessel.

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 10:01 PM]
*The Dropship Enters a Small Base*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:02 PM]
beck: i'm scared

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:04 PM]
*Kyla continues to look at Jacob.*
Felix: Don't be.
Felix: Let fear be removed from you without feeling it.
Felix: It will be better that way.
Felix: Join us.

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:05 PM]
beck: why me?

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:06 PM]
Felix: You are the strongest of us all, but you have the most fear.

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 10:06 PM]
Jacob: Probably still in shock.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:06 PM]
Felix: We can help you lose that fear.

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:06 PM]
beck: i know i'm annoying, but i'm hard to convince to do things
beck: has anyone ever been in my place?

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:06 PM]
*Felix grins.*
Felix: Many.
Felix: Many have been in your place.
Felix: But they chose to join us.
Felix: They believed that it was the best option.
*The dropship doors open.*
*The soldiers exit it.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:08 PM]
beck: i don't feel like i belong here, there, or anywhere

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:09 PM]
Felix: ***We'll make you belong.***

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 10:09 PM]
*A Medic gets Kyla*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:09 PM]
beck: fine, fine

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:09 PM]
*Red eyes blink on the walls.*
*Kyla stares at Jacob as the medic takes her away.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:09 PM]
beck: just... please stop

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:10 PM]
Felix: Alright.

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:10 PM]
beck: you're scaring me

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:10 PM]
Felix: Recite this after me.
Felix: I am the pure known as Beck.

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:10 PM]
beck: i am the pure known as beck

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:11 PM]
Felix: ...a lost soul wishing to join a great fight. That great fight is the good fight, the fight against purity.

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:12 PM]
beck: ...a lost soul wishing to join a great fight. That great fight is the good fight, the fight against purity.
beck: i don't know what the future will bring for me to be honest

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:13 PM]
*Felix doesn't say anything else.*
*Beck feels the bed move out from underneath her.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:13 PM]
beck: ?

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:13 PM]
*She is now floating above a black rectangular hole in the floor.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:13 PM]
beck: what...
beck: i don't know what is happening

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:16 PM]
Felix: I don't either...
Felix: I am a true demon after all.
Felix: I'll see you when you reach the other side...
*Beck suddenly falls into the hole.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:17 PM]
beck: !

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:17 PM]
*She wakes up. The area around her is scorched.*
*She sees a large cobra next to her.*
*It is white.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:18 PM]
beck: ?

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:18 PM]
Cobra: Ssssssss...
*It taunts Beck.*
*Beck feels intimidated.*
*Her heart starts racing.*
*She gains a murderous intent.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:19 PM]
beck: (i've never felt like this...)

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:20 PM]
*She has never felt so enraged.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:20 PM]
beck: (what is wrong with me?)
beck: (i need to stay calm...)
beck: ...

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 10:24 PM]
*Jacob Stays in The Dropship and Heads to Paradrop Over demon Territory to Scout the lands*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:25 PM]
Cobra: ***You are scum.***
Cobra: ***You are inferior in every way. I am pure.***
Cobra: ***You fall where I rise.***

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:25 PM]
beck: (i think i made a bad choice...)

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 10:26 PM]
*Jacob Tries to Land somewhere Secluded near a Demon base*(roll)

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:26 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 10:26 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **5**.

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 10:26 PM]
//I get a ton of fives man

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:26 PM]
*5: Jacob lands in a ravine behind the demon base. Fortunately, it is the backdoor entrance to the base. It is unguarded too!*
*The door is also open.*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 10:28 PM]
*Jacob Opens the door and enters*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:28 PM]
Cobra: ***You can't even strike me down. Pathetic demon.***
Cobra: ***Jimbad from the lowest depths of the planet.***

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 10:28 PM]
Jacob: And I thought I had it bad for security

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:28 PM]
Cobra: ***Scourge of all life in the universe.***

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:28 PM]
beck: i'm trying to be kind...

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:28 PM]
*Beck's fists feel hot.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:29 PM]
beck: but i can't do this forever

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:29 PM]
*The cobra gets closer to Beck.*
*Its head moves towards her neck.*
Cobra: ***Scared? Pff, demons are scared of their shadows.***

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:30 PM]
beck: i don't like this...

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:30 PM]
Cobra: ***I wouldn't expect anything else from you.***

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:30 PM]
beck: i made a bad choice

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:30 PM]
Cobra: ***I only sense fear and cowardice. You won't even strike at me.***

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:30 PM]
beck: i'm choosing not to

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:31 PM]
Cobra: ***Pff. You're too scared too.***
Cobra: ***You may be able to kill me with the snap of your fingers, but you are too scared to take a risk.***
Cobra: ***You'll lose the war for sure.***

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:31 PM]
beck: you're really annoying

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:32 PM]
*The cobra mimics Beck.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:32 PM]
beck: i can't take it anymore...

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:32 PM]
*The cobra mimics her again.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:32 PM]
*beck attacks because she's pissed*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:32 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 10:32 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **1**.

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:33 PM]
beck: i don't even care what happens to me anymore
beck: i screwed up quite badly

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:33 PM]
*1: Beck punches the cobra's belly. It looks at her, bites her torso, lifts her up, and then flings her around. It then drops her in some quick sand.*
Cobra: ***A punch?***

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 10:34 PM]
*Jacob Looks for anything Interesting while Being Sneaky* (Roll)

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:34 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 10:34 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **4**.

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:34 PM]
beck: i don't think i can get out...
beck: (and i can't return to my natural state)
beck: (i screwed up too badly...)

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:35 PM]
*4: Jacob wanders around the ravine and comes across a demon casino. He walks in, plays a round of cards, and comes out with a thousand dollars.*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 10:35 PM]
//at least rp bot doesn't hate me like tsumaki

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:35 PM]
Cobra: ***Come on, you can get out.***

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:35 PM]
beck: (i'm oddly ok with this)

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 10:35 PM]
Jacob: Ha I'm rich!

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:35 PM]
Cobra: ***You can bend reality, so why can't you leave?***

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:35 PM]
beck: i just don't care anymore
beck: i can't deal with this

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 10:36 PM]
*Jacob Shoots his Gun in the air and hopes No one heard it*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:36 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 10:36 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **3**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:36 PM]
*3: He shoots his gun and attracts a few scorpions over to him.*
*However, they are small.*
*And they are not demonic in any way.*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 10:36 PM]
*Jacob Steps on One and shoots the other*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:37 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 10:37 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **4**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:37 PM]
*4: He succeeds.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:37 PM]
beck: i'm just not myself anymore...

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:37 PM]
*The cobra mimics Beck again.*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 10:37 PM]
Jacob: Dumb Scorpions I beat a Class 3 Demon or whatever that is.

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:37 PM]
beck: ...

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:38 PM]
*The cobra smiles and starts laughing.*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 10:38 PM]
*Jacob Grabs the last Scorpion and throws it*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:39 PM]
Cobra: ***Beck, a human that can't even beat a snake without venom!***
*It laughs some more.*
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 10:39 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **6**.

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:39 PM]
*beck gets out and attacks if she can*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:39 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 10:39 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **6**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:40 PM]
*6: Jacob throws the last scorpion at the side of a cliff, into a cave. The scorpion snaps in half on impact, but it does this on a demonic sniper. The sniper walks out of the cave in active camouflage and is now observing Jacob, undetected.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:41 PM]
beck: ...

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:42 PM]
*6: Beck climbs out of the quick sand and lunges onto the cobra. She lets out a wolf-like howl and starts tearing the cobra apart. She digs into its flesh, digging out each and every bone and organ that it has. As she finishes, she sees a few eggs in the cobra's body. Enraged and out of control, she grabs the eggs and smashes them onto the ground, killing the fetal cobras.*
*She snaps out of her fit and looks at the cobra's corpse.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:43 PM]
beck: what is wrong with me...

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 10:43 PM]
*Jacob Goes looking for Any other people Hopefully not guards or powerful demons* (roll)

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:43 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 10:43 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **6**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:44 PM]
*6: Jacob walks down the ravine and finds some tied up pures in a pit. As he tries to untie them, he is shot in the shoulder by the sniper.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:44 PM]
beck: i need serious help

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:44 PM]
*The cobra's soul appears.*
*It hisses and rotates.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:44 PM]
beck: i'm sorry...

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 10:45 PM]
*Jacob falls to the ground*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:45 PM]
beck: i didn't really know what i was doing

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 10:45 PM]
Jacob: Ahhh God it hurts!

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:45 PM]
*The sniper calls the other demons.* (Roll)
*The cobra's soul starts turning purple.*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 10:46 PM]
t!Roll d6

Tatsumaki#8792  [18-May-18 10:46 PM]

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:46 PM]
beck: wait, was that some kind of test?

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 10:46 PM]
(1)*The sniper Is all alone Since most of then are off gambling*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:46 PM]
*Beck is generating a lot of excess corruption.*
*Perhaps she can revive the cobra.*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 10:47 PM]
*Jacob Tries to Shoot the sniper*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:47 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 10:47 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **1**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:48 PM]
*1: Jacob misses and the bullets he fires ricochet off the ravine walls until they come right back at him. He is now severely wounded.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:48 PM]
beck: hmm...
*beck tries to revive the cobra out of guilt*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:48 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 10:48 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **6**.

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 10:49 PM]
Jacob: W-wait don't Shoot I surrender.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:50 PM]
*6: Beck's eyes turn purple and she starts reviving the cobra. Eventually, it is completely revived and dons purples scales. However, it gets caught on a hook and dragged away.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:50 PM]
beck: ok then...

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:50 PM]
????: OH MY GOODNESS I CAUGHT A SHARK!
???? 2: NO WAY LET ME SEE!
*Suddenly, Beck hears two people screaming.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:51 PM]
beck: !
beck: (did i make the right choice?)

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 10:51 PM]
*Jacob lies down and Coughs*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:51 PM]
*The sniper attempts to slide down the cliff wall and capture Jacob.*
(Roll)

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 10:52 PM]
t!roll d6

Tatsumaki#8792  [18-May-18 10:52 PM]

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 10:52 PM]
(2)*The Sniper a A Long way to go*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:52 PM]
Sniper: ...

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:52 PM]
beck: (what do i do...)

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 10:52 PM]
Jacob: At least I didn't Get kidnapped.

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:53 PM]
beck: (i need a new name and identity)

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 10:53 PM]
Jacob: Or captured.
*Jacob Starts crawling Away*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:53 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 10:53 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **3**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:53 PM]
*3: Jacob crawls, but his shoulder wound makes it very painful to move.*
*The cobra comes back to Beck.*
*It is noticeably fatter.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:54 PM]
beck: (did it eat those people?)

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 10:54 PM]
Jacob: I'd Rather be Kidnapped by a Yandere At this point.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:54 PM]
*It is also dragging a fishing rod; it is still hooked.*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 10:54 PM]
*Jacob lies on his back and Waits*
*He Fires a Purple Flare with a flare gun*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:55 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 10:55 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **5**.

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 10:56 PM]
Jacob: I hope someone saw it.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:56 PM]
*5: He fires the flare gun and summons a dropship to pick him up. It is actively camouflaged.*
*The dropship lowers a rope down to Jacob.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:56 PM]
beck: what do i do now...

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 10:57 PM]
*Jacob Grabs on the rope*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:57 PM]
*The cobra moves towards Beck.*
*It looks down at the ground and shows her the top of its head.*
*It has a black arrow on the top of it.*
*And a hook.*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 10:58 PM]
*Meanwhile A Carrier is now in Orbit and is Dropping off Landing Crusiers to Assault Demon And pure Positions*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:58 PM]
*The dropship lifts Jacob out of the ravine and brings him back to the base.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 10:58 PM]
*beck tries to get the hook out*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:58 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 10:58 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **6**.

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 10:58 PM]
*Jacob Tries To stand while in the dropship*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:59 PM]
*6: Beck removes the hook with ease. However, she sees a few javelins hit the ground behind the cobra. The cobra has disturbed the local fishing population.*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 10:59 PM]
Jacob: thank God there aren't any Anti-air Guns that can find us.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 10:59 PM]
Fisherman: THAT'S THE THING THAT KILLED THE KING CROCADUNDEE!
Fisherman: ATTACK!

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:00 PM]
*beck takes the cobra and heads off to somewhere else*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:00 PM]
*The fishermen attempt to capture Beck and the cobra.*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:00 PM]
*a Landing Crusier Moves to Drop off a Platoon in a Village*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:00 PM]
(Roll)

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:00 PM]
t!Roll d6

Tatsumaki#8792  [18-May-18 11:00 PM]

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 11:01 PM]
*A strange mushroom-looking pod started to appear from the sky*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:01 PM]
(4)*They Get beck and Cobra and take her away or whatever*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:01 PM]
*They drag the two back to the village and shove them both in a cage.*
*The cobra coughs.*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 11:02 PM]
*It is going to crash at the base*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:02 PM]
Cobra: ***Alright.. now I can speak...***

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 11:02 PM]
*It looks... Purple*
*Will it crash on the base?*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:02 PM]
beck: ...

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:02 PM]
*A few watchmen spot the mushroom.*
*One of them gets on a MAC turret and fires at it.*
(Roll)
Cobra: ***I remember you...***

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:03 PM]
beck: i'm sorry...

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:04 PM]
Cobra: ***I deserved it.***

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 11:04 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 11:04 PM]
@Shinji Ikari#5703 rolled **6**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:04 PM]
Cobra: ***I mean, I was the embodiment of your purity after all.***
Cobra: ***A modified embodiment.***

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:05 PM]
beck: was that some kind of test?

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 11:05 PM]
[6] The MAC Turret blew up the mushroom pod and it explodes, but it is close to the watchmen and it explodes into a bunch of spores, causing the unfortunate watchmen to inhale them
*The watchmen are rapidly transforming and the mushrooms are growing on their head*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:05 PM]
Cobra: ***I don't know.***

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:05 PM]
//Spore zombies?

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 11:06 PM]
*Mycellium is growing out of it's mouth*
*And their skin is turning purple*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:06 PM]
//Spore zombies

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:06 PM]
(Is this that Mario plague?)

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:06 PM]
(i know what this is, this is that purple mushroom thing from weegepedia)

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:06 PM]
(Or that.)

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 11:06 PM]
*Their hair is losing color like it's turning white*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:06 PM]
(i'm an expert on all things weegeepedia you know)

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 11:06 PM]
*The Alarm is sounded*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:07 PM]
*A Soldier Shoots one the infected Watchmen*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:07 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 11:07 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **6**.

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:07 PM]
beck: how do i get out of this mess?

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:08 PM]
*6: The soldier shoots the infected watchman and kills it. However, a few bullets ricochet off of the walls of the base and hit a few of the soldiers. They interpret this as an act of aggression. Soon, all of the soldiers in that part of the base are fighting each other.*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:08 PM]
*The Base Has a Chain reaction and The entire base is in a Chaotic Battle when the dropship lands*
*Jacob Gets out and Runs to the med bay*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:10 PM]
*He is nearly shot by a soldier.*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 11:10 PM]
*The other Purple mushroom zombie takes advantage of it and tries to spread their numbers*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:10 PM]
beck: (what do i do? do i just wait to die?)

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:10 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 11:10 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **4**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:10 PM]
*4: The purple mushroom zombies attack the aggressive soldiers and spread the spores to them while they are distracted.*
*Their numbers grow significantly.*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:11 PM]
*Jacob Looks around the med bay*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:11 PM]
Soldier: Stay back!
Soldier: I'm armed you know!
*Jacob sees Kyla in one of the beds.*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:12 PM]
Jacob: she can probably Survive this.
*Jacob Looks for a med kit*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 11:12 PM]
*This started playing* ( https://youtu.be/A0m15W7g060 )

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:12 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 11:12 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **5**.

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:12 PM]
beck: (i hate this, being trapped)

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:12 PM]
*5: Jacob looks to his left and sees a med kit. The soldier aiming at Jacob puts his gun down, thinking that he is a medic.*
Soldier: Oh, thank goodness! I thought you were a mad soldier!

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:13 PM]
Jacob: Well what happened here?

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:13 PM]
*The med kit is large and contains all kinds of medical supplies.*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:13 PM]
Jacob: Besides We need to get out of here.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:13 PM]
Soldier: A plague happened.
Soldier: Our comrades started turning into monsters!

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:14 PM]
*beck tries to figure a way out of the current situation*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:14 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 11:14 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **5**.

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:14 PM]
(because i have no idea how to do that)

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:14 PM]
Jacob: Well We can still escape if we find some gas masks.
*Jacob Looks for any kind of gas mask or Air filtration system for him and The soldier* (roll)

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:15 PM]
*5: Beck looks for a lock on the cage. There wasn't one. She pushes on the door and it opens, allowing for her and the cobra to escape. There aren't any guards because the villagers are sport fishing to determine the next Fishing King.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:15 PM]
*beck walks off to try and head back to wherever she was before*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:15 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 11:15 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **6**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:16 PM]
*6: Beck and the cobra try to find where Beck started. They reach that location, but they find out that the forest fire is still active.*
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 11:17 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **6**.

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 11:17 PM]
*Beck sees a battlefield nearby*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:17 PM]
*beck walks off to try and find her allies*
(you know, the base area or whatever)

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 11:17 PM]
*Which the battle is located at a nearby base full of gunfire*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:18 PM]
*6: Jacob quickly finds gas masks and air tanks for four people. However, he can hear the soldier screaming in the hallway... he was shot by a few mad soldiers.*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:18 PM]
Jacob: Crap.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:18 PM]
Leon: Alright, search the place!

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:18 PM]
beck: (i need to find someplace safe)

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:19 PM]
*Jacob bandages his arm and Grabs his gun*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:19 PM]
*The soldiers start searching the medical bay for supplies.*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 11:19 PM]
*A carrier form is walking in the corridor*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:19 PM]
*One of them is approaching the room that Jacob is in.*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 11:19 PM]
*It's alone...*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:19 PM]
*Jacob Runs over to Kyla*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:20 PM]
*beck has no idea where she's even going, but she tries to find her allies anyway*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:20 PM]
Jacob: Please tell me she isn't in shock
Jacob: I need someone to Help me escape.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:21 PM]
*Kyla puts a purple knife next to Jacob's neck.*
*Leon turns around and sees the carrier form.*
*He is horrified by its appearance.*
Leon: Ah... ahhhhh....

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:21 PM]
beck: where do i even go

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:21 PM]
Kyla: Oh... it's you...
*She pulls the knife away.*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 11:22 PM]
*The carrier walks towards Leon*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:22 PM]
Jacob: You have to help me everyone is being infected By This Plague.

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:22 PM]
beck: what do i do

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:22 PM]
Kyla: I only have one leg....

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 11:22 PM]
*Clearly intending to get close to him and explode into a bunch of spores*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:22 PM]
Jacob: Well I'll Carry you then.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:23 PM]
*Leon backs away from the carrier form.*
Kyla: ...
Kyla: Alright.
Kyla: Let's move then.

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:23 PM]
*Jacob Hands Her a gas mask with a Air tank and Puts the other Gas mask and Air tank on*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:23 PM]
(seriously, i'm no longer relevant and i'm annoyed)

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:23 PM]
*Kyla puts her tank on.*
*The cobra looks at the fire.*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 11:23 PM]
*Leon sees a pistol lying next to him*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:24 PM]
*Jacob Picks up Kyla and Heads to the other corridor to the hangar*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:24 PM]
*It tries to use its energy to go through the fire unscathed.*
(Roll)
*Leon grabs the pistol and shoots at the carrier 5 times.*
(Roll)

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:24 PM]
t!roll d6

Tatsumaki#8792  [18-May-18 11:24 PM]

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 11:24 PM]
@Shinji Ikari#5703 rolled **3**.

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 11:24 PM]
!roll 6

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:25 PM]
(3)*The Cobra gets Past the fire but it is burned quite a bit*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 11:25 PM]
[3] The carrier is shot down and explodes, it is at a long distance

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:25 PM]
Jacob: Hopefully the dropship is here.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:25 PM]
Cobra: ***Oh...***
*The cobra looks back at Beck.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:26 PM]
beck: i'll have to find another way

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:26 PM]
Cobra: ***Yes...***

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:26 PM]
*beck tries to find a safe route to get to the cobra and take it to get there*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:26 PM]
*The spores spread down Leon's corridor.*
*Jacob and Kyla arrive in the hangar bay. Two soldiers are fighting.*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:27 PM]
Jacob: Hey You Two stand down!

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:27 PM]
Sylvester Stallone: I won't let you-
*Sylvester looks at Jacob.*
*Dwayne Johnson clotheslines him.*
*Dwayne Johnson looks at Jacob.*
Dwayne Johnson: Are you next?

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:27 PM]
*Jacob Shoots Him*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:28 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 11:28 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **2**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:28 PM]
*2: Jacob misses.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:28 PM]
beck: (this is taking too long)

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:28 PM]
*Dwayne lifts his eyebrow.*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 11:28 PM]
*A door opens, revealing Sargeant Avery Johnson*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:28 PM]
*He pulls off his glove.*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:28 PM]
Jacob: Crap um Kyla A little help.

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 11:28 PM]
*He's in Lernean uniform*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:28 PM]
*Kyla looks at Dwayne Johnson.*
*She tries to generate and throw a tomahawk at Dwayne Johnson.*
(Roll)

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:29 PM]
(wait, no one rolled for me at all)

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:29 PM]
!Roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 11:29 PM]
@sniperjr8#5987 rolled **1**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:29 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 11:29 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **3**.

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:29 PM]
(so my plot can't progress)

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:29 PM]
*3: Beck reaches the other side, but she can't find the cobra.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:29 PM]
beck: ...
*beck looks for the cobra*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 11:29 PM]
Johnson: Those damn floo-err Shrooms and Crazies won't slow me down

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:30 PM]
(1)*Kyla Generates a Tomohawk which misses And hits a Fuel Barrel causing it to Explode and Start a Extremely Large fire*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:30 PM]
beck: (i need to find the cobra and then figure it out from there)

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:30 PM]
*Jacob Takes Kyla and Runs*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:30 PM]
Kyla: ...
*Dwayne Johnson runs after him.*
*Beck sees the cobra a few dozen meters away.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:31 PM]
*beck goes to it*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:31 PM]
*Jacob Tries to Lose Dwayne*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:31 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 11:31 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **2**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:31 PM]
*2: Dwayne is hot on his tail.*
Dwayne Johnson: I'M THE ONE WHO'S GOING TO LEAVE HERE ALIVE, NOT YOU!

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:32 PM]
*Jacob Tries to Get Dwayne infected by a Spore*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:32 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 11:32 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **3**.

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 11:32 PM]
*A sneaky mushroom zombie leaps out of the corner of the room and leaps at Dwane*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:32 PM]
beck: (i can't decide if following the snakes was my best decision or my worst decision)

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:33 PM]
*3: Jacob enters a room full of shrooms, hides behind a wall and trips Dwayne Johnson over. Allow he does get infected, Jacob and Kyla are still in danger.*
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 11:33 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **4**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:33 PM]
*4: The shroom tackles Dwayne, making him unable to move.*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:33 PM]
*Jacob Runs out with Kyla and looks for a exit*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:33 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 11:33 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **1**.

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:33 PM]
*beck is working on getting to the cobra so she can go to wherever she should be*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:33 PM]
Jacob: Your Demon friends better be outside.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:34 PM]
*1: Jacob stops suddenly. He hears the sound of Sylvester Stallone cracking his fingers.*
Sylvester Stallone: Put the lady down and we'll have a chat.

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:34 PM]
Jacob: Shit.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:34 PM]
*Sylvester gets in a fighting stance.*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:34 PM]
*Jacob Shoots At Sylvester*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:34 PM]
beck: i just want to go... well i don't know where

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:34 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 11:34 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **2**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:34 PM]
*2: Jacob misses.*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 11:34 PM]
*Slyester and Jacob hears gunfire*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:34 PM]
*Kyla attempts to throw another tomahawk at Stallone.*
(Roll)

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:35 PM]
t!roll d6

Tatsumaki#8792  [18-May-18 11:35 PM]

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 11:35 PM]
*It's coming from Sgt. Johnson*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:35 PM]
(2)*She also misses*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:35 PM]
Sylvester Stallone: Hold up, I'll be right back.

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:35 PM]
Jacob: Kyla hand me a tomahawk.

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:35 PM]
beck: where do i go?

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:35 PM]
*Sylvester Stallone goes to Johnson's position.*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 11:35 PM]
*Beck sees a nearby base burning*
*Johnson is shooting down the shrooms with his M5AB*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:36 PM]
Sylvester Stallone: Avery, what was that all about?
Sylvester Stallone: I was about to do a fight scene!
*The dropship is still in the hangar.*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 11:36 PM]
*Slyester is distracted by a battle*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:36 PM]
*Jacob Tries to get outside*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:36 PM]
beck: i need some advice
beck: i'm so confused and lost

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:37 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 11:37 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **4**.

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 11:37 PM]
*Beck sees a lonely carrier walking out of the base*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:37 PM]
*4: Jacob and Kyla climb down the hangar wall and reach the field in front of the hangar.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:37 PM]
beck: shit, what is that thing

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 11:37 PM]
*It doesn't notice her*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:37 PM]
*Meanwhile in Orbit The Lernean Ships have begun Bombing the Planet with Cryogenic Shells to Quickly Cool the planet*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:37 PM]
(would the virus thing even have an effect on beck?)

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:38 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 11:38 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **4**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:38 PM]
*4: The planet is cooled. The fires start going out.*
(Yes.)

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:38 PM]
*beck tries to take the cobra and run away because she's scared*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:38 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 11:38 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **3**.

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:39 PM]
*Jacob Tries to Find some demons*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:39 PM]
*3: Beck gets to the cobra, but it is sluggish.*
Cobra: ***I'm hurt.***
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 11:39 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **1**.

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:39 PM]
beck: that's not good
beck: do i have to carry you?
beck: because there's no time to waste

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:40 PM]
//Well If it's Pures then I guess Jacob is Getting killed

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:40 PM]
*1: Jacob finds Major Morrison and two pure soldiers with their infamous assault rifles. They aim at him and Kyla.*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:40 PM]
Jacob: Hey Don't Shoot I'm human!

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:40 PM]
*Major Morrison stares at Jacob.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:41 PM]
*beck tries to grab the cobra and run*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:41 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 11:41 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **3**.

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:41 PM]
*A Terraformation Ship Begins Cooling the planet to Even colder temperatures*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:41 PM]
*3: Beck grabs the cobra, but he is very heavy.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:41 PM]
beck: this won't work

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:41 PM]
Pure Soldier: The temperature is dropping.
Major Morrison: We are suited for a cooler climate.
Major Morrison: Don't let that distract you.

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:42 PM]
*beck tries to run*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:42 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 11:42 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **1**.

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:42 PM]
Jacob: I have no corruption you can check me!

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:42 PM]
*1: Beck trips over a stick and ends up falling into a large hole in the ground with the cobra. She is on the bottom.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:43 PM]
beck: what even...

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:43 PM]
Major Morrison: ...Check him.
*One of the soldiers steps forward.*
Soldier: Put her down.

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:43 PM]
beck: i can't get out of this

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:44 PM]
Cobra: ***I'm sorry.***
Cobra: ***I've failed you.***

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:44 PM]
beck: (i can't help wondering if i die what will happen, but i don't want to find out yet)

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:44 PM]
Jacob: I Er blew her leg off in a fight.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:44 PM]
Pure Soldier: **Put her down.**
Major Morrison: Do you want a scan or not?

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 11:45 PM]
*A Noble Six-looking supersoldier emerges from the base, with a Lernean flag on it's breastplate and a nametag on the other side of the breastplate*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:45 PM]
beck: ...
beck: who would even make such a big hole?

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:45 PM]
Kyla: I'll be okay on the ground...

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 11:45 PM]
*The soldier is detecting the lifesigns from nearby allies*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:45 PM]
*Jacob Lies Kyla down*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 11:46 PM]
*And potential hostiles*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:46 PM]
*The supersoldier can see Jacob, Kyla, Major Morrison, and the pure soldiers.*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 11:46 PM]
*The soldier is recognized as a second generation Finn Clone, coming from the DNA of the ruler of Finnittania*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:47 PM]
*The Terraformation Ship Starts freezing the planet to Ice age temperatures*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:47 PM]
*The pure soldier scans Jacob for corruption.*
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 11:47 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **4**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:47 PM]
*4: Jacob is clean.*
Pure Soldier: He's clear.

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 11:47 PM]
*Due to the cloning, he now has demon energy*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:47 PM]
Jacob: Can we go now?

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:47 PM]
beck: ...i guess i'm going to die

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 11:47 PM]
*And he became some kind of half-demon instead of augumented human*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:47 PM]
Cobra: ***I can't move.***

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:48 PM]
Jacob: The Lernean Army is going to reorganize soon.

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:48 PM]
beck: it's too cold...
beck: i hate being cold

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:48 PM]
Pure Soldier: There is two of you.

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:48 PM]
*It Starts to Snow More and more*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:48 PM]
Pure Soldier: Two people, two scans.

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 11:48 PM]
*The Clone is wielding his old rifle*
*There's a sword strapped at the back of him*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:48 PM]
*A Fire ball can be Seen Coming Down near the Group along with 5 others*
Jacob: And There they are.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:49 PM]
Major Morrison: GET TO COVER MEN!
*Major Morrison and the soldiers attempt to get to cover.*
(Roll)

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 11:49 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 11:49 PM]
@Shinji Ikari#5703 rolled **3**.

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 11:49 PM]
[3] He and his men managed to barely get to cover

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:49 PM]
*The Drop pods land and Lernean troops exit*
Jacob: So Kyla You feel like sticking around?

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:50 PM]
beck: (i'm going to die...)

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:50 PM]
*It Starts to Snow More and more*
*Getting Heavier By the minute*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:50 PM]
beck: (it's too late, i'm trapped with no way out)

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:50 PM]
Kyla: Yes. I do.
Kyla: *Thinking* It will only be temporary.

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 11:51 PM]
*The mushroom zombies started hopping out of the snow, apparently evolved to resist the cold*
*It is ambushing the troops*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:51 PM]
*They have ice crystals sticking out of them.*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:51 PM]
Jacob: we Could go now Instead of sitting in a Snow wasteland.
Jacob: if you know Any near by Demon Positions.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:52 PM]
Kyla: I've been separated from my forces since you took me down.

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:52 PM]
beck: (is there even a way out?)

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:52 PM]
Jacob: Well where do you think they would be?

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:53 PM]
*beck tries to get out of the hole*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:53 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 11:53 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **1**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:53 PM]
*1: Beck is stuck under the cobra.*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 11:53 PM]
*A zombie attempts to knock down a Lernean troop and bite his neck*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:53 PM]
*She will need to get it to move.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:54 PM]
beck: i give up...

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:54 PM]
Kyla: Hmm...

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:54 PM]
t!Roll d6

Tatsumaki#8792  [18-May-18 11:54 PM]

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:54 PM]
beck: it's hopeless

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:54 PM]
Kyla: The far east.

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:54 PM]
(5)*The Zombie Infects him Fast and sliently*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 11:54 PM]
*Kyla notices a shroombie attacking a troop*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:54 PM]
*Jacob Picks up Kyla and Heads east*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 11:55 PM]
*The Clone attempts to sneak up on Morrison and silently drag him to the hiding spot to interrogate him*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:55 PM]
*A Lernean Combat suit Falls near beck*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:56 PM]
beck: ?
*beck tries to use it because it makes sense in the situation*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:56 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 11:56 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **3**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:57 PM]
*3: The clone drags Morrison away, but slowly.*
(Also, what does Beck want to use?)

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:57 PM]
(i don't know what i'm doing, ok?)

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:57 PM]
//The Lernean Combat suit

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:57 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [18-May-18 11:57 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **6**.

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 11:57 PM]
*The clone holds his mouth*
*Silencing him*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:58 PM]
Jacob: Aren't you cold?

Shinji Ikari#5703  [18-May-18 11:58 PM]
*The clone looks for a suitable place to interrogate him*

sniperjr8#5987  [18-May-18 11:58 PM]
*Jacob's Suit starts heating up to deal with the cold*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:59 PM]
*6: Beck grabs the Lernean combat suit and puts it on. Noticing that it has a booster module, she launches herself out of the hole with the cobra in her arms. However, she cannot support the cobra's weight. She is forced to let it go. The cobra gets impaled on the top of a defoliating tree.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:59 PM]
beck: (shit, it's dead)

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:59 PM]
Cobra: ***GAAAAAAH!***

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:59 PM]
beck: (i need to help the poor thing)

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [18-May-18 11:59 PM]
*The cobra's lower tail splits as goes further down the tree.*

Beckitten27#9209  [18-May-18 11:59 PM]
*beck tries to help the cobra because she feels bad*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:00 AM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 12:00 AM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **4**.

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 12:00 AM]
beck: (well it's pretty much dead)

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 12:00 AM]
*The clone's armor is made specifically to deal with the temperature*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:00 AM]
*Beck boosts the cobra up the trees and uses the snow to stop it from bleeding out.*
Kyla: The cold doesn't bother me now.
Kyla: I can feel a little bit of your suit's body heat.

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 12:01 AM]
//I was laughing when Kyla was misnamed as Kylo before it was edited

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:02 AM]
(Kylo: Are you kidding me? I survived Starkiller Base! The cold here is nothing!)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 12:02 AM]
Jacob: How close do you think we are?
//Jacob: Holy shit it's a Trap!

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:02 AM]
Kyla: We'll need to walk quite a ways.

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 12:02 AM]
//Darth Caedeus: Kill me please

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 12:03 AM]
*beck tries to look for allies*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 12:03 AM]
*Jacob Finds a Abaonded Lernean Snow Vehicle*
t!roll d6

Tatsumaki#8792  [19-May-18 12:03 AM]

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:03 AM]
(Oh yikes, I should probably head to bed.)

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 12:03 AM]
*The Clone lets go of Morrison's mouth*
Clone: Speak

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 12:04 AM]
(yeah, i lost track of time)

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:04 AM]
(It is 12:04.)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 12:04 AM]
(3)*Beck's new Suit finds Jacob and Kyla far away*
//Cya

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 12:04 AM]
(unfortunately i won't be on until late tomorrow)

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:04 AM]
(Goodnight.)

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 12:04 AM]
//10:04 to me

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 12:04 AM]
//12:04 here

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 12:04 AM]
(my mom's making me do stuff)
(until 6:00 eastern tomorrow probably)
(and for comparison, where i am it's around 1:00 in the morning)
(night)

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 12:07 AM]
//night

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 10:26 AM]
*Jacob Carries Kyla into The passenger seat of the Snowmobile*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 10:27 AM]
Kyla: Taking a vehicle there is a good idea.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 10:28 AM]
*Jacob Gets in the starts The Snowmobile*
Jacob: Well hopefully I don't get shot this time

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 10:29 AM]
*The clone smacks Morrison, trying to get him to speak* (roll)

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 10:29 AM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 10:29 AM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **6**.

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 10:29 AM]
//If it's a one, either Morrison dies from the hit, or alerts his men

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 10:32 AM]
*6: The clone smacks Morrison and threatens to gut him if he doesn't speak up. Morrison says the word "Cicahijab."*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 10:32 AM]
*Jacob Drives east at full speed*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 10:32 AM]
*Suddenly, the pure soldiers turn their guns on Morrison and the clone.*
Major Morrison: I have ordered my men to execute me for giving you a word.

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 10:33 AM]
*The Clone uses Morrison as a Human shield*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 10:33 AM]
*The pure soldiers open fire on the supersoldier and the major.*
(Roll)

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 10:33 AM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 10:33 AM]
@Shinji Ikari#5703 rolled **4**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 10:33 AM]
Kyla: You'll know when we get there.

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 10:33 AM]
[4] The clone and Morrison is shot and now the shields in the suit is down

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 10:34 AM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 10:34 AM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **4**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 10:34 AM]
(For the clone.)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 10:34 AM]
*Soon enough the Captial ships in Orbit Begin landing on the Surface and Large Warships can be seen in the sky*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 10:34 AM]
*4: The clone uses Morrison to absorb any further damage from the soldiers' assault rifles.*
*Morrison is very injured, but still alive.*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 10:35 AM]
*The Clone fires at the troops with a Magnum, aiming for the heads*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 10:35 AM]
*Jacob Looks for any Signs Of Demon Forces*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 10:35 AM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 10:35 AM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **2**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 10:35 AM]
*2: The clone misses.*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 10:35 AM]
*The shields went back to normal for the clone*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 10:35 AM]
//Jacob and The clone are becoming stormtroopers

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 10:35 AM]
*A pure soldier throws a grenade at the supersoldier.* (Roll)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 10:35 AM]
//slowly but surely

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 10:35 AM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 10:35 AM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **6**.

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 10:35 AM]
//A Stormtrooper in a Spartan Armor

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 10:35 AM]
(For Jacob)

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 10:36 AM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 10:36 AM]
@Shinji Ikari#5703 rolled **3**.

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 10:36 AM]
[3] The grenade explodes and the shields are half-way down

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 10:37 AM]
*Morrison dies from the explosion.*
*His body is mangled.*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 10:37 AM]
*The Clone grabs his Rifle and fires at the Pures*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 10:37 AM]
*6: Jacob can see a few demon scouts in the woods nearby. However, while looking at the scouts, he hits a large snowbank and catapults Kyla away from him.*
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 10:38 AM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **1**.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 10:38 AM]
*Jacob Rushes over to the scouts*
Jacob: Hey over here!

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 10:39 AM]
*1: The clone drops Morrison to grab the rifle, leaving him fully exposed to the soldiers. The soldiers use their rifles to wear away the supersoldier's shields and heavily damage his armor. His visor shatters in the process, with some of the shards getting in his eyes.*
*The scouts see Jacob.*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 10:39 AM]
*The clone throws a grenade at the Pure and run away*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 10:40 AM]
Demon Scout: IT IS AN INHABITANT!

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 10:40 AM]
*Also shutting his eyes to avoid the shards*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 10:40 AM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 10:40 AM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **1**.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 10:40 AM]
Jacob: Hey I need your help Finding a Demon!

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 10:41 AM]
*1: The clone throws the grenade at the pures, but he forgets to pull the pin. The pures throw the grenade back at him. When it explodes, it launches the supersoldier five feet in the air and into a snow bank, torso down.*
Demon Scout: WE ARE DEMONS YOU JIMBAD!

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 10:41 AM]
Jacob: Do you know who Kyla is?

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 10:42 AM]
*The Supersoldier takes off his helmet*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 10:42 AM]
Demon Scout: Y-yes...
*The other demon scouts are wary of Jacob.*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 10:42 AM]
*And gets rid of the broken shards*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 10:42 AM]
Demon Scout: What about Kyla?

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 10:43 AM]
*After that, he puts it back on*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 10:43 AM]
Jacob: Well I was Trying to Help her Get back to demon Territory and While on the way here she got lost somewhere over there.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 10:43 AM]
*The supersoldier's helmet and face is full of snow.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 10:43 AM]
*Jacob points in the direction Kyla was launched*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 10:43 AM]
*He takes off the Helmet again*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 10:43 AM]
Demon Scout: Hmm...
Demon Scout: Alright, I'll help you.
*He shouts something at the other scouts in an alien language.*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 10:44 AM]
*He tries to crawl away from the Snowbanks while maintaining incognito*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 10:44 AM]
*The demon scout and Jacob attempt to find Kyla.*
(Roll)
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 10:44 AM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **6**.

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 10:44 AM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 10:44 AM]
@Shinji Ikari#5703 rolled **3**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 10:44 AM]
(For Finn)

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 10:44 AM]
[3] They found hints of where Kyla was last seen

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 10:45 AM]
*Jacob Tries to Find her using a thermal scan*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 10:45 AM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 10:45 AM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **2**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 10:45 AM]
*2: The thermal scan doesn't pick anything up.*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 10:46 AM]
*The shields are back up*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 10:46 AM]
*Jacob Tries to check Near the snowmobile*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 10:46 AM]
*6: The supersoldier tiptoes away from the snow bank and avoid being detected by the pure soldiers. However, he accidentally falls into a snowy ditch. It is full of demon snakes.*
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 10:47 AM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **3**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 10:47 AM]
*3: Jacob checks near the snowmobile and finds a few footprints.*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 10:47 AM]
*The Clone attempts to leap out of the ditch and set the snakes on fire by throwing a fireball at them*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 10:47 AM]
*Jacob follows the footprints*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 10:47 AM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 10:47 AM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **2**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 10:47 AM]
(For Jacob)
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 10:47 AM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **4**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 10:47 AM]
(For Finn)
*2: It leads into a dead end in the woods.*
*4: The supersoldier does a star jump, generates a fire ball with his thrusters, and throws it at the snakes, setting them on fire.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 10:48 AM]
Jacob: She couldn't have gone far.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 10:49 AM]
*The demon scout attempts to search for her energy.*
(Roll)

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 10:49 AM]
*The clone cleans his helmet, getting rid of the show*
*He puts it back on*
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 10:49 AM]
@Shinji Ikari#5703 rolled **1**.

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 10:50 AM]
[1] They didn't find signs of here energy, but they detected some other energies and they're shrooms

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 10:50 AM]
Demon Scout: What are those things?

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 10:51 AM]
Jacob: What things?

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 10:51 AM]
*The sounds of the Mushroom zombies are heard somewhere in the forest*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 10:51 AM]
*A Large Blast of heat hits the forest from a Warship Flying overhead*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 10:51 AM]
*Snow falls from the trees.*
Demon Scout: ...
Demon Scout: Wildlife?
*The scout goes to investigate the sounds.*
(Roll)

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 10:52 AM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 10:52 AM]
@Shinji Ikari#5703 rolled **5**.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 10:54 AM]
*Jacob Follows*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 10:54 AM]
[5] The scout went inside and came back with what he found. He explains that there are Mushroom Zombies wandering around, some are carrying weapons in one hand. He also got large hints of where Kyla is at, presumely alive and in hiding from the dead

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 10:54 AM]
Demon Scout: I saw some more foot prints leading into a cave.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 10:55 AM]
Jacob: Let's head there.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 10:55 AM]
*The demon scout and Jacob head to the cave.*
*They attempt to find Kyla.*
(Roll)

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 10:55 AM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 10:55 AM]
@Shinji Ikari#5703 rolled **2**.

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 10:55 AM]
[2] They couldn't find hints of where Kyla is at

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 10:56 AM]
Demon Scout: Shit.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 10:56 AM]
*Jacob Tries a thermal scan in the cave*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 10:56 AM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 10:56 AM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **2**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 10:56 AM]
*2: Jacob doesn't find anything alive in the cave.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 10:56 AM]
Jacob: can't you Try to see if her energy is in here?

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 10:56 AM]
Demon Scout: I suppose.
*The demon scout attempts to search for Kyla's energy.*
(Roll)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 10:57 AM]
t!Roll d6

Tatsumaki#8792  [19-May-18 10:57 AM]

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 10:57 AM]
(6)*The Scout Finds Very Faint Signs of her energy at the end of the Cave Along with some spore zombies*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 10:58 AM]
(A six is success with a negative consequence.)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 10:58 AM]
//Was focused on something else sorry about that

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 10:59 AM]
*The spore zombies are in front of the cave's entrance.*
Demon Scout: ...Shit.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:00 AM]
Demon Scout: I'll find Kyla, you deal with the zombies!

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 11:00 AM]
Jacob: Alright!
*Jacob Shoots at the Zombies*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:00 AM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 11:00 AM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **4**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:00 AM]
*4: Jacob shoots down the zombies.*
*The demon scout finds Kyla in the back of the cave. She is covered in snow and is unconscious.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 11:01 AM]
*Jacob Reloads and Waits for the scout*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:02 AM]
*The demon attempts to drag Kyla out of the snow and warm her up with corrupted fire.*
(Roll)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 11:02 AM]
t!roll d6

Tatsumaki#8792  [19-May-18 11:02 AM]

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 11:03 AM]
(6)*They Warm up Kyla And it helps her not Die but it Corrupts Jacob slightly*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:03 AM]
*The demon scout doesn't notice the side effect on Jacob.*
*The demon scout tries to wake Kyla up.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 11:05 AM]
t!Roll d6

Tatsumaki#8792  [19-May-18 11:05 AM]

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 11:05 AM]
(1)*Kyla Is Apperantly in a Coma*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:06 AM]
Demon Scout: We need to bring her back to base.
Demon Scout: She's not waking up!

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 11:07 AM]
Jacob: then let's go!

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:08 AM]
*The demon scout and Jacob attempt to bring Kyla back to the demon base.*
(Roll)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 11:08 AM]
*The lernean Army Begins landing and Start occupying Lands in Neutral and pure Territory*
t!roll d6

Tatsumaki#8792  [19-May-18 11:08 AM]

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 11:09 AM]
(3)*They arrive At the base entrance and are stopped by Guards to be Identified*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:11 AM]
Demon Guard: Identify yourselves.
*The scout shows the guard a tattoo on his hand. He then shows the guard Kyla's tattoo.*
Demon Scout: The third member of our party is an inhabitant who helped me bring Kyla back to base.
*The guard senses Jacob's corruption.*
Demon Guard: It is alright. All three of you can come in.
*The door to the base opens. The party can now enter it.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 11:13 AM]
*Jacob Enters*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:15 AM]
*The demon scout enters with Kyla.*
*They head to the infirmary.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 11:17 AM]
*Jacob Decides that now is a good time to head out and tries to slip away from the base*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:17 AM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 11:17 AM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **2**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:17 AM]
*2: Jacob feels the urge to stay.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 11:18 AM]
*Jacob Tries to Force the Urge Out and leave*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:18 AM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 11:18 AM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **6**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:19 AM]
*6: Jacob walks out of the base, and the guards don't stop him. However, he suddenly has a flash headache and falls down to the ground. His body is numb.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 11:20 AM]
Jacob: My head...

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:20 AM]
*He feels very tired.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 11:21 AM]
*Jacob Tries to Find Something in his medkit to keep him awake*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:21 AM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 11:21 AM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **1**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:22 AM]
*1: Jacob grabs a towel of chloroform, needing to wipe his nose. In 30 seconds he passes out.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 11:22 AM]
*Jacob Starts snoring*
*In The meantime Lernean Forces have Begun To Fight the Pures Openly*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:23 AM]
*Jacob appears in a room with velvet curtains.*
*The walls are red and have dollar signs on them.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 11:24 AM]
Jacob: Where Am I?

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:24 AM]
*Suddenly, a small, muscular red demon phases through the walls of the room.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 11:24 AM]
Jacob: And who are you?

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:25 AM]
Wendell: My name is Wendell.
Wendell: You are a soldier... and I need soldiers.
Wendell: You want money... and I want money.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 11:26 AM]
Jacob: Well I get paid enough to work for the Lernean Army.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:26 AM]
Wendell: Pff. That army is for weak mortals.
Wendell: The army that I speak of is for the strong-willed.
Wendell: We fight against menaces who call themselves pure at heart while they are murderous.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 11:27 AM]
Jacob: Well then I guess I'm a Weak mortal.
Jacob: I have no interest In a Anti-pure War.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:28 AM]
Wendell: No?
Wendell: Why not?
Wendell: You do realize that the pures will take over once they are done fighting, correct?

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 11:30 AM]
Jacob: Beacuse the Federation can Fight them and they probably are.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:30 AM]
Wendell: Hmm...
Wendell: We have women... we have money... we have plenty of power...
Wendell: What would you want to join?

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 11:31 AM]
Jacob: Nothing Besides I'm loyal To my Nation and my Nation only.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:31 AM]
Wendell: ...
Wendell: Suit yourself.
*Wendell turns around and heads to one of the walls.*
Wendell: You'll be losing a lot...
*Wendell phases through the wall.*
*Jacob is now alone.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 11:33 AM]
Jacob: Hopefully I can leave soon.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:33 AM]
*As he says that, Jacob wakes up.*
*He can't feel his face.*
*He is also in the exact same spot as he was before.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 11:34 AM]
Jacob: How Long have I been out in the snow?

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:34 AM]
Demon Guard: 10 minutes.
*The demon guards have been observing him.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 11:34 AM]
Jacob: Oh.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:35 AM]
Demon Guard 2: We got a kick out of you putting yourself to sleep.
Demon Guard 2: We had to see if you would wake up or not.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 11:36 AM]
*Jacob Fires a Purple Flare*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:36 AM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 11:36 AM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **2**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:36 AM]
*2: The flare is wet.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 11:36 AM]
Jacob: Well I Have to go no- Crap
Jacob: cheap Mass-produced Junk.
*Jacob Walks back to his snowmobile*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:37 AM]
(Roll or no?)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 11:38 AM]
//Nah

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:38 AM]
*Jacob reaches the snowmobile.*
*It is still in the snowbank.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 11:39 AM]
*Jacob Tries to get it out of the snowbank*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:39 AM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 11:39 AM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **4**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:39 AM]
*4: Jacob pulls it out of the snowbank with one pull.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 11:40 AM]
*Jacob Heads off to Find the Lernean Forces In combat with the Pures*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:40 AM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 11:40 AM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **1**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:42 AM]
*1: Jacob sees an eagle flying the sky. While distracted, he runs over a demon scout and hits another snowbank. His air tanks become airborne and explode when they hit the ground.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 11:43 AM]
*Jacob Tries to Quickly get his Snowmobile and find some Help*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:43 AM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 11:43 AM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **1**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:43 AM]
*1: Jacob feels a spear fly past his face. He has angered the demons.*
Demon Scout: HE KILLED JERICHO!
Demon Scout: SHOW NO MERCY!

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 11:44 AM]
*Jacob Runs away and hopes to Find some of the Pures the Demon in his dream was talking about*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:45 AM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 11:45 AM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **6**.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 11:49 AM]
//The vaguest of rolls

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:50 AM]
*6: Jacob reaches a battalion of Pures. However, a three way battles commences between the Shrooms, the Pures, and the Demons before he can talk to them.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 11:51 AM]
*Jacob Hides in a ditch*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:51 AM]
!roll 6
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 11:51 AM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **2**.
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **2**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:51 AM]
*The ditch is only a foot deep.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 11:53 AM]
*Jacob Rushes past the pures*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:53 AM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 11:53 AM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **3**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:54 AM]
*3: Jacob rushes past the Pures, but they know of his presence.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 11:54 AM]
*Jacob Sits behind the tree and Waits for the battle to end*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:54 AM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 11:54 AM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **1**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:55 AM]
*1: Jacob's tree gets hit with a corruption ball. His corruption increases.*
*His perception of reality is starting to become distorted.*
*To him, the sky appears to be purple.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 11:56 AM]
*Jacob Just Tries to Avoid Being hit with anymore Attacks*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:56 AM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 11:56 AM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **1**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:56 AM]
(Ouch.)

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 11:57 AM]
//Jacob is gonna achieve demonic energy

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:57 AM]
(Jacob's the King Crocadundee of Ones at the moment.)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 11:57 AM]
//This Man is offially gonna Become the one person Who gets Hunted by Both sides
//~~When you play enemy accuracy at 100%~~

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 11:59 AM]
*1: Jacob doesn't move from his spot and gets hit with another corruption ball. He starts twitching rapidly as his body is morphed into a menial of corruption. Soon, spreading the corruption is all he can think about.*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:00 PM]
*He has a purple aura.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 12:00 PM]
*Jacob Tries to resist spreading the corruption*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:01 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 12:01 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **1**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:02 PM]
*1: Jacob succumbs to his corruption and embraces his objective. He is now fighting alongside the demons in this battle.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 12:02 PM]
//is Rpbot some kind of demon?

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:02 PM]
*He is no longer thinking about the Lernean Army.*
(Well, it does have a purple profile picture.)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 12:04 PM]
//Huh I guess after a year of playing terraria I still Can't Counter Corruption
//Should have used tatsumaki

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:05 PM]
(Tatsumaki: Nan-ni shimasho-ka?)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 12:06 PM]
//I actually Got a Fallout mod and spawned a Army to commit genocide in Diamond city

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:06 PM]
(An army of Takahashis?)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 12:06 PM]
//Nah An army of BoS Troops but we kept the robot alive for Food

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:07 PM]
*A few demons are fighting the Shrooms near Jacob.*
Demon: HELP US BROTHER!
*The demon is swatted away by one of the Shrooms.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 12:09 PM]
*Jacob Tries to kill the shrooms*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:09 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 12:09 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **3**.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 12:09 PM]
//Yep Rpbot is definitely a Demon

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:10 PM]
*3: Jacob slaps the Shrooms to death with his hands. Although he is not infected, his hands are now covered in Shroom goop.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 12:11 PM]
*Jacob Tries to attack the Pures*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:11 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 12:11 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **2**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:11 PM]
*2: He isn't close enough to the Pures for his attack to be effective, so he waits for an opening.*
*More Shrooms are coming.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 12:12 PM]
*Jacob Rushes toward the pures to Attack them*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:12 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 12:12 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **1**.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 12:13 PM]
//Darkest dungeon: Weegeepedia Edition

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:13 PM]
*1: A banana peel falls from the sky and lands in front of Jacob as he runs forward. He slips on the peel and hits his head on a rock; he gets knocked out.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 12:14 PM]
*Jacob Starts Snoring*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:14 PM]
*A spreader attempts to push the Shrooms and the Pures back with a shockwave of a corrupted energy.*
(Roll)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 12:17 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 12:17 PM]
@sniperjr8#5987 rolled **2**.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 12:17 PM]
(2)*The Wave of Energy Is weak and Doesn't hit anyone*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:18 PM]
*Suddenly, the spreader gets a radical idea: perhaps he can corrupt the Shrooms to the point where they could serve the Demons.*
(Roll)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 12:19 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 12:19 PM]
@sniperjr8#5987 rolled **3**.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 12:20 PM]
(3)*He Corrupts them partially Causing some of them to Stop attacking the demons but the rest are still hostile*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:21 PM]
*The Pures attempt to charge the Demons and push towards their base.*
(Roll)

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 12:21 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 12:21 PM]
@Shinji Ikari#5703 rolled **2**.

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 12:22 PM]
[2] The Pures realized that they might be mowed down and stays entrenched

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 12:22 PM]
*Jacob Rolls over in his sleep*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:23 PM]
(Roll 😆 ?)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 12:24 PM]
//yep

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:24 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 12:24 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **6**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:24 PM]
*6: Jacob rolls in his sleep. Eventually, he exits the woods and rolls into a pit of quick sand.*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 12:25 PM]
//Lmao

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 12:25 PM]
//Lol at least he wasn't captured

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:25 PM]
*The quicksand is apparently unaffected by the cool temperatures of the planet.*
*He starts sinking down.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 12:26 PM]
*Jacob's Suit Tazes him awake*
Jacob: Hey Where the Hell am I!?

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:27 PM]
*Jacob's feels quicksand entering his ears.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 12:28 PM]
*Jacob Activates his suit jetpack*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:28 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 12:28 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **6**.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 12:28 PM]
Jacob: Crap Crap!

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:29 PM]
*6: Jacob activates his jetpack and boosts out of the quicksand. However, he gets grabbed by a large bird and is flown to a large nest.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 12:29 PM]
*Jacob Tries to Escape and hopefully regroup with some demons*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:30 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 12:30 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **1**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:30 PM]
*1: Jacob is dropped into the nest. He lands on top of an egg and cracks it open. This angers the bird.*
*Jacob's back is covered in yoke.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 12:31 PM]
*Jacob Tries to Get out of the nest*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:32 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 12:32 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **1**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:32 PM]
*1: The bird lands near Jacob and starts pecking at his chest. His suit is quickly destroyed.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 12:33 PM]
*Jacob Tries to kill the bird*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:33 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 12:33 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **3**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:34 PM]
*3: Jacob rolls away and does a star jump. He lands on top of the bird and digs into its neck. After a wild ride, he is able to rip out the bird's spinal column.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 12:35 PM]
*Jacob Now tries to Find some Help*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:35 PM]
*However, the temperature of the environment makes Jacob feel very cold.*
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 12:35 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **2**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:35 PM]
*2: Jacob is apparently alone.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 12:36 PM]
*Jacob Looks for Any other people hoping he doesn't run into any powerful pures*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:37 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 12:37 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **2**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:38 PM]
*2: Once again, Jacob is alone. Searching won't help him.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 12:38 PM]
*Jacob Decides to Wait for someone*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:38 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 12:38 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **5**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:39 PM]
*5: Jacob sits down and starts meditating. He maintains his body temperature this way. After an hour, he is discovered by a group of Demons. They build a fire in the nest and warm him up.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 12:40 PM]
Jacob: Thanks for the help.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:40 PM]
Demon: You're welcome.
Demon: There is a huge battle happening in the woods southeast of us.
Demon: We came this way so that we could potentially ambush the Pures from behind.
Demon: It is always good to find an ally when on a mission.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 12:42 PM]
Jacob: Well then let's get moving.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:42 PM]
Demon: Yep.
Demon 2: We'll leave the fire going. It will help spread the corruption.
*The Demons get up and continue to trek to their destination.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 12:43 PM]
*Jacob Follows*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:44 PM]
*They walk down the side of the mountain that the nest was on.*
*Eventually, they walk behind a group of Pures.*
Demon: *Whispering* Alright, let's take them out silently.
*The Demon attempts to break the neck of a Pure and slit the throats of the others.*
(Roll)

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 12:50 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 12:50 PM]
@Shinji Ikari#5703 rolled **4**.

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 12:50 PM]
[4] The demon manages to eliminate the others

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:50 PM]
Demon: Good...
Demon: This was a reinforcement squad.
*The Demons continue to the Pures' position in the woods.*
*They hear gunfire and energy blasts.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 12:52 PM]
*Jacob Rushes to the Combat*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:54 PM]
*The Demons attempt to attack the Pures from behind.*
(Roll)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 12:54 PM]
!Roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 12:54 PM]
@sniperjr8#5987 rolled **3**.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 12:55 PM]
(3)*The Attack them from behind and Kills Many before the Begin killing demons*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:56 PM]
Pure Soldier: HOLY SHIT! WE'RE SURROUNDED!
Eastern Demon: HOLY SHIT! WE HAVE BACK UP!
*The Demon attempts to take out the leader of the Pure battalion.*
(Roll)

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 12:57 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 12:57 PM]
@Shinji Ikari#5703 rolled **1**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:58 PM]
(Plot twist: The Pures are lead by Randy Orton.)

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 12:58 PM]
[1] The demon is shot down by a leader and reinforcements had arrived

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 12:58 PM]
Demon 2: Shit.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 01:01 PM]
*Jacob Tries to kill a Pure*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 01:01 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 01:01 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **5**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 01:02 PM]
*5: Jacob jumps, spins towards a Pure, and RKOs him over a top of a knife. It happens to be the leader.*
*The leader is now dead.*
Pure Soldier: OH MY GOD!
Pure Soldier: HE KILLED GHADDA! WE CAN'T FIGHT WITHOUT HIM!
Pure Soldier 2: RETREAT!
*The Pures attempt to retreat.*
(Roll)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 01:03 PM]
!Roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 01:03 PM]
@sniperjr8#5987 rolled **1**.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 01:03 PM]
(1)*They Are Surrounded and massacred  by the Demon forces*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 01:04 PM]
*The Demons cheer.*
*However, the Shrooms still remain.*
*The spreader attempts to convert the rest of them.*
(Roll)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 01:06 PM]
t!roll d6

Tatsumaki#8792  [19-May-18 01:06 PM]

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 01:07 PM]
(6)*They Are converted but Go into a Frenzy and attack the demons*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 01:07 PM]
*The Demons attempt to cut down the corrupted Shrooms.*
(Roll)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 01:08 PM]
t!Roll d6

Tatsumaki#8792  [19-May-18 01:08 PM]

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 01:09 PM]
(3)*They Cut them down but the rest Explode to infect the demons*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 01:09 PM]
*The spores have mutated from the corruption.*
*They infect the Demons more quickly and make them feral.*
*The infectees do not associate with anyone; they will attack other Shrooms or the uninfected.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 01:11 PM]
*Jacob Runs Away from the Ferals and tries to avoid Pures*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 01:11 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 01:11 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **2**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 01:12 PM]
*2: The corrupted ferals and the pure corpses are everywhere.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 01:13 PM]
*Jacob Makes a Risk and Retreats into pure Territory*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 01:13 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 01:13 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **1**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 01:13 PM]
*1: Jacob makes the worst mistake in his life. He runs so fast that he meets up with some distant Pure gravediggers. They bash him over the head with their shovels and knock him out.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 01:14 PM]
*Jacob collapses on the ground*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 01:16 PM]
*He wakes up in a Pure prison cell.*
*He is only wearing tight underwear.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 01:17 PM]
Jacob: Well At least Now I know getting a Demon in your dreams is a Death wish.
Jacob: But I'm pretty this can't get any worse.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 01:19 PM]
*A few Pures come to Jacob's cell with white fluid in a bucket.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 01:20 PM]
Jacob: Well Being a Demon was a mistake.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 01:20 PM]
*They enter his cell.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 01:20 PM]
Jacob: But can I not get Waterboarded?

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 01:20 PM]
Pure: No.
*The Pure "waterboard" Jacob with the white fluid.*
(Roll)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 01:20 PM]
t!roll d6

Tatsumaki#8792  [19-May-18 01:20 PM]

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 01:21 PM]
(4)*Jacob Gets Waterboarded*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 01:21 PM]
*His corruption is being neutralized.*
*At the same time, his soul is being purified.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 01:23 PM]
*Jacob Remembers his job in the Lernean Army*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 01:23 PM]
*They stop waterboarding him.*
Pure: Now, what is your name?
Pure: Where do you come from?
Pure: And who do you work for?

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 01:25 PM]
Jacob: I'm Jacob Zimmerman I'm From The planet New Certea and I work for The Lernean Army.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 01:26 PM]
Pure: Why did you come to this planet?

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 01:27 PM]
Jacob: Our Mission was to Establish A Miltary Presence here...

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 01:28 PM]
*A Pure leaves the cell to inform the base's officer about this.*
Pure: My acquaintance... your army will fail.
Pure: And when we are finished with the Demons... New Certea will be purified.
*The Pure take the bucket and leave his cell.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 01:29 PM]
Jacob: We aren't Demons
*The Lerneans Begins Fighting The demons while Also fighting the Pures*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 01:31 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 01:31 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **4**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 01:31 PM]
*4: The Lerneans overrun the Demon and Pure outposts on the planet. The Demons are Pures are forced to retreat to their respective bases.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 01:32 PM]
Jacob: when the Hell will rescue arrive?

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 01:33 PM]
*A few squads of Pures arrive at the base.*
*They warn the commanding officer that Lernean forces are moving in.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 01:35 PM]
*Lernean Bombers begin Dropping Bombs over the base*
*Drop pods land in the base as the attack begins*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 01:46 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 01:46 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **1**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 01:46 PM]
(For the bombs.)
*1: The Lernean bombers open their bomb flaps and attempt to drop the bombs. However, they become stuck and detonate from the insides of the bombers. This causes a chain reaction that destroys some dropships, drop pods, and even a small cruiser.*
*The cruiser crashes into the ground near the base, sending shockwaves across the area.*
*The base shakes from them.*
*Jacob hears the base alarms go off.*
Intercom: All forces, assemble outside of the base.
*Pure soldiers assemble outside of the base.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 02:10 PM]
*Lernean Troops assault the base*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 02:12 PM]
*A chokehold forms between the Pure soldiers and the Lernean soldiers.*
*The Pures attempt to push back the Lerneans.*
(Roll)

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 02:25 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 02:25 PM]
@Shinji Ikari#5703 rolled **3**.

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 02:25 PM]
[3] The Lerneans are blown up repeatedly and they're still fighting

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 02:38 PM]
*Rick attempts to use an artillery cannon to break through the Pure defenses.*
(Roll)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 02:49 PM]
!Roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 02:49 PM]
@sniperjr8#5987 rolled **3**.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 02:52 PM]
(3)*The Pures Defense is weaken by he attack*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 02:53 PM]
Rick: MOVE!
*A Pure fires a mortar directed at the Lerneans.*
(Roll)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 03:04 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 03:04 PM]
@sniperjr8#5987 rolled **4**.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 03:04 PM]
(4)*They Hit Lernean tanks and Destroy them*
*Jacob Tries to Escape his cell*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 03:05 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 03:05 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **6**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 03:07 PM]
*6: Jacob takes a toothpick and breaks the seal on the cell's mag-lock. He escapes the prison part of the base, but he is confronted by two Pure soldiers.*
Pure Soldier: Why are you in your underpants?
Pure Soldier: We are in the middle of a battle.
Pure Soldier: Um...
Pure Soldier: Do you have a reason?
Pure Soldier: ...
*The base shakes.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 03:16 PM]
Jacob: I Er lost my uniform.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 06:21 PM]
*Beck and the cobra are approaching the Demons' base.*
Cobra: ***So this is it...***
Cobra: ***All of the individuals in the base are like we are.***

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 06:22 PM]
beck: ...

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 06:22 PM]
*There are two guards by the front entrance of the base.*

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 06:22 PM]
beck: (i need a new name and identity)
beck: (the old me is pretty much dead)

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 06:23 PM]
*The cobra looks at Beck.*
Cobra: ***Would you like to know my name?***

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 06:23 PM]
beck: yeah

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 06:24 PM]
Cobra: ***I am Vera.***

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 06:24 PM]
beck: hmm
beck: (i wonder if i look any different)
beck: ok
*beck heads towards the base to try and get in*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 06:26 PM]
*Vera follows her.*
*The guards stop them.*
Demon Guard: State your identity.

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 06:27 PM]
beck: that's not important... this is a new life for me, so i'm basically starting from scratch
beck: i don't even know what to call myself

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 06:27 PM]
*Lernean forces also Begin advancing on the demon base*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 06:27 PM]
*The Lerneans encounters the Demons and the Shrooms.*
*They are still fighting each other.*
*The woods around them is completely devastated.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 06:28 PM]
*Jacob Tries To Knock out the Pures and Take their uniform*

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 06:28 PM]
beck: my life changed today, and there's no going back

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 06:28 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 06:28 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **1**.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 06:29 PM]
*Bombers Begin Dropping Troops to take over Buildings in the pure Base*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 06:29 PM]
*1: As soon as Jacob makes a move, one of the Pure soldiers hit him with the stock of his gun.*
*He gets knocked to the ground.*
Pure Soldier: Pathetic.
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 06:29 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **5**.

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 06:29 PM]
beck: ...
*beck mutters something about snakes*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 06:30 PM]
*5: The Lerneans overrun the Pure base, exiling the Pure Soldiers. They take many prisoners. Fox finds Jacob and saves him from the two soldiers.*
Demon Guard: What were you once called?

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 06:31 PM]
beck: i'd rather not answer that

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 06:31 PM]
*The soldiers are imprisoned.*
Fox: Are you alright boss?
Demon Guard: Why not?
Demon Guard: All of us have past lives.
Demon Guard: There is one person who was a Pure war hero. He is on our side now.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 06:32 PM]
Jacob: yeah I'm fine but I need a extra uniform.

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 06:32 PM]
beck: can i talk to them?

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 06:32 PM]
Demon Guard: State your name then.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 06:32 PM]
*A Drop Pod squadron is Dropped in the Demon base*

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 06:32 PM]
beck: well i used to go by beck, but i don't want to anymore

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 06:32 PM]
*The other Demon Guard calls some Demons.*

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 06:32 PM]
beck: this is a new life
beck: a new me

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 06:32 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 06:32 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **6**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 06:33 PM]
*6: The Drop Pod Squadron exits their drop pods and gun down 13 Demons. However, they encounter a large one... it is called the Titan.*

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 06:33 PM]
beck: and i'm done feeling sorry for myself

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 06:33 PM]
*The Titan attempts to crush the Lerneans.*
(Roll)
Demon: WE'RE UNDER ATTACK IN HERE!
*One of the Demon Guards go in to check.*

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 06:34 PM]
@sniperjr8#5987 rolled **3**.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 06:34 PM]
!Roll 6

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 06:34 PM]
beck: so what do i do...

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 06:34 PM]
Demon Guard 2: If you're a Demon Beck, then you shall prove it.
Demon Guard 2: You will kill the intruders.

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 06:35 PM]
beck: fine...

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 06:35 PM]
Demon Guard 2: Oh, and take your friend with you.
Demon Guard 2: I assume it is a Demon as well.

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 06:35 PM]
beck: i will
beck: where do i go?

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 06:35 PM]
Demon Guard 2: Inside...

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 06:35 PM]
(3)*The Titan Crushed a Few but the rest hide in buildings*

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 06:35 PM]
*beck heads inside*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 06:36 PM]
Demon: They've trapped themselves!
Demon: Perhaps we can convert them...
*The Demon looks at Beck.*
Demon: Do you know how to convert Pures?

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 06:36 PM]
beck: not really
beck: i'm still figuring out what i'm doing

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 06:37 PM]
*A few Demons go outside of the base.*
Demon: Okay.
Demon: I want you to kill the Pures hiding inside those buildings.
(And yes, they are assuming that the Lerneans are Pures.)

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 06:37 PM]
beck: very well...
*beck heads off to go do so*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 06:38 PM]
*Bombers Begin Bombing the titan*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 06:38 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 06:38 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **2**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 06:38 PM]
(For Beck)
*2: Beck doesn't know which building to check in first.*
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 06:38 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **2**.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 06:38 PM]
*Jacob Gets a New uniform and Gun*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 06:38 PM]
*2: The bombers aren't able to target the Titan.*

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 06:38 PM]
*beck looks around*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 06:39 PM]
Demon: Check any of them!

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 06:39 PM]
*As new Gear now have energy shields due to Fighting demons*

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 06:39 PM]
*beck checks a random building*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 06:39 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 06:39 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **6**.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 06:39 PM]
*The Bombers try using Powerful ropes to trip the titan*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 06:40 PM]
*6: Beck enters the medical bay and finds a few Lerneans hiding inside. She kills them with her powers. Someone screams, and she goes to check on the person.*
*The person is having a sponge bath... and he is completely exposed.*
*He is heavy set too.*

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 06:40 PM]
beck: ...
*beck runs off, upset*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 06:40 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 06:40 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **1**.

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 06:40 PM]
beck: (that was not fun)

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 06:41 PM]
*1: The bombers lower the ropes, but the Titan grabs onto them and swings the bombers around. They descend fast and crash in different parts of the forest.*
Demon: Were there any Pures in there?

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 06:42 PM]
beck: well that was not fun
beck: there were some random beings in there and i killed them, but there was some guy taking a sponge bath and i was uncomfortable

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 06:43 PM]
*The Lernean forces Begins Heavy Bombardment of the Titan*

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 06:43 PM]
beck: so i left...
beck: it was too awkward for me
beck: now what?

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 06:46 PM]
*The Demon is speechless.*
Demon: I'm... I'm sorry.
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 06:47 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **4**.

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 06:47 PM]
beck: well i'm alive
beck: that's the important thing

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 06:47 PM]
*4: Using mortars, the Lerneans bombard the Titan and heavily damage him.*
*Nearby buildings crumble.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 06:47 PM]
//Well beck is on the losing side now
*The Lernean Strike forces Start attacking the Base*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 06:48 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 06:48 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **2**.

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 06:48 PM]
(i'm pretty sure beck was going to get killed if she didn't)

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 06:48 PM]
*2: The Lernean strike forces are unable to advance forward... the demons are coming to them.*
*The Demons attempt to push the Lerneans back to the Shrooms.*
(Roll)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 06:49 PM]
!Roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 06:49 PM]
@sniperjr8#5987 rolled **2**.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 06:49 PM]
(2)*The Lerneans Used Prior experience to Kill them before Attacking the base*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 06:50 PM]
Demon: Okay Beck, get on the front lines.

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 06:50 PM]
beck: ok...

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 06:50 PM]
Demon: We are going to need everyone defending the base.
*The Demon exits the base.*

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 06:50 PM]
*beck heads off to the front lines like she was told to*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 06:51 PM]
*A mortar hits the ground 20 ft away from Beck.*
*Five Demons are killed.*

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 06:52 PM]
beck: shit

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 06:52 PM]
*Vera is following Beck.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 06:53 PM]
*Lernean tanks Begin Firing Machine guns at the Troops*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 06:53 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 06:53 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **1**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 06:54 PM]
*1: As the troops begin to open fire, they hear whistling nearby. As they look up, mortar shells rain down on the tanks and destroy them. It appears that the Demons have taken a page out of the Lernean Handbook to War.*

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 06:55 PM]
beck: wow...

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 06:55 PM]
//The most Effective handbook

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 06:55 PM]
*The Demons attempt to push forward.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 06:55 PM]
*The Lerneans Begins a Charge into the Demon forces*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 06:55 PM]
(Roll)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 06:55 PM]
!Roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 06:55 PM]
@sniperjr8#5987 rolled **5**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 06:55 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 06:55 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **2**.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 06:56 PM]
(5)*The demons Push forward into the lernean Forces who Were Unprepared for a Hostile charge*

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 06:56 PM]
beck: good job

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 06:56 PM]
*They are killed quickly*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 06:57 PM]
*2: The Lernean forces can't charge forward while they are being charged into and killed.*
*The Demons fire more mortar shells.*
(Roll)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 06:57 PM]
!Roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 06:57 PM]
@sniperjr8#5987 rolled **3**.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 06:58 PM]
(3)*They End up in a Artillery battle with Lernean Forces Holed up in pure Bases*

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 07:00 PM]
beck: i'm tempted to just go out and deal with this, but that's stupid

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:00 PM]
*The sun is setting.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 07:00 PM]
*The Lerneans try to Destory the Demon Forces pushing and Capture the suvivors*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:00 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 07:00 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **6**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:01 PM]
*6: The Lernean forces make a big push forward and slaughter dozens of Demons in one combined effort. However, the Titan rushes to the site of the battle and swipes at them, killing many soldiers and pushing back the others.*
(Is Jacob going to be joining this fight?)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 07:02 PM]
//Soon since the army Is in transit

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 07:03 PM]
beck: this is quite annoying

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 07:03 PM]
*The Ships Fire heavy Shells at the titan*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:03 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 07:03 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **2**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:04 PM]
*2: The ships miss and destroy large portions of the forest.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 07:05 PM]
*They try to Drop the Temperature to past dangerous levels to Force the titan out of action*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:05 PM]
(@Weesee#4112 What do you think of this roleplay?)
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 07:05 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **6**.

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 07:05 PM]
(not now lich)
(there's a serious issue)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 07:06 PM]
//Yes now
//besides We got Pures to interrogate later

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 07:06 PM]
(so weesee won't even respond)

Weesee#4112  [19-May-18 07:06 PM]
(it's died down somewhat)

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:06 PM]
*6: The Lerneans continue to manipulate the climate of the planet and succeed in lowering its temperatures. Most lifeforms suffer from the severe drop in temperatures, including the Pures, the Demons, and the Lerneans.*

Weesee#4112  [19-May-18 07:07 PM]
(I haven't paid much attention to this rp but it seems you guys are really into it)

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 07:07 PM]
(yeah)

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:07 PM]
*The Titan is too cold to continue fighting, but so are the other factions.*

Weesee#4112  [19-May-18 07:07 PM]
(I find it hard to follow rps I'm not participating in)

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 07:07 PM]
beck: i hate being cold...

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 07:08 PM]
*The Lerneans Begin Importing thier Artic suits which forces them to Stop military plans while they adapt*
//Not A roll

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:09 PM]
*Vera is completely still.*
*Not even her eyes are moving.*

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 07:09 PM]
beck: oh shit

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 07:09 PM]
*Jacob and The Troops arrive from pure Territory and The Lerneans begin a Charge again*

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 07:09 PM]
*beck tries to get vera to someplace not as cold*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:09 PM]
*The Demons start heading back to the base.*
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 07:09 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **1**.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 07:10 PM]
//Well The first wave is gone
//Guess The pure Garrison has to Retreat

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:10 PM]
*1: The winter suits are sluggish and cause many of the Lerneans to lose their balance and fall over. The Demons, who were just leaving, are now back in a cold battle mode and slaughter the Lerneans while they are down.*
*The death toll in this segment of the battle is high.*

Weesee#4112  [19-May-18 07:10 PM]
//I really want to know what led up to this lol

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 07:11 PM]
*The Troops begin Using Chemial Weapons on the Demons to Kill as many as possible*

Tatsumaki#8792  [19-May-18 07:11 PM]
🆙  |  **sniperjr8 leveled up!**
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/444624725147254786/447551831556489227/levelup.png

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:11 PM]
(Wow.)
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 07:11 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **1**.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 07:12 PM]
//Well The next plan is near-nuclear bombing

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:12 PM]
*1: As soon as the chemical weapons are brought out into the cold, their cases burst, causing the Lerneans to be affected by them. Lernean forces are dwindling very fast.*

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 07:12 PM]
beck: idiots

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:12 PM]
(The Lerneans need to know when to stop.)

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 07:13 PM]
//Soon, the Pures will strike back

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 07:13 PM]
*The Lerneans Retreat and Call in a Moab strike*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 07:13 PM]
//And most likely glass New Cretea

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:13 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 07:13 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **5**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:13 PM]
(Of course it works.)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 07:14 PM]
//Don't you remember Lernean War Tatics
//Works on rouge Planets too

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 07:15 PM]
beck: ....

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:16 PM]
*5: The MOAB is dropped 500 feet above the ground. As it reaches the tree tops, it detonates, wiping out the entire forest and sublimating the snow. The Lerneans survive in the Pure base.*
*There is now a clear path to the Demon base.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 07:16 PM]
*The Troops Start patrols around the base*
*Jacob Scans for any demons outside the base*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:17 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 07:17 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **1**.

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 07:17 PM]
beck: (now what..)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 07:17 PM]
//Well at least I have a energy shield

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:18 PM]
*1: As Jacob scans for the demons, large holes are drilled into the floor of the base. Several of the Demons burrowed underground before the MOAB hit the ground. They pop out of the holes and engage the Lernean soldiers.*
*Beck and Vera survived.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 07:19 PM]
*Jacob Tries to kill Some demons*

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 07:19 PM]
beck: (i'm oddly hard to kill)

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:19 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 07:19 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **4**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:19 PM]
*4: Jacob kills three Demons via headshots.*
*Vera attempts to grab Jacob by the neck.*
(Roll)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 07:19 PM]
!Roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 07:19 PM]
@sniperjr8#5987 rolled **5**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:19 PM]
(Remember, she is a giant cobra.)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 07:20 PM]
(5)*She Grabs his Neck and nearly kills him and also Kills another soldier*

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 07:20 PM]
beck: good job

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:20 PM]
*Vera attempts to swallow Jacob.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 07:20 PM]
*A Tank tries to shoot her with a machine gun*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:20 PM]
(Roll)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 07:20 PM]
!Roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 07:20 PM]
@sniperjr8#5987 rolled **3**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:20 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 07:20 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **1**.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 07:21 PM]
(3)*Jacob's Armour Makes it a living nightmare but it works*
*Jacob Tries to cut his way out*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:22 PM]
*1: The tank is assaulted by Demons as the shooter tries shooting at Vera. After a minute of seat fighting, the tank becomes commandeered by the Demons.*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 07:22 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 07:22 PM]
@Shinji Ikari#5703 rolled **3**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:22 PM]
*The Demons attempt to cause as much damage as possible to the Pure base with the tank.*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 07:22 PM]
[3] Jacob's knife makes a tiny progress as the wounds would regenerate, but the faster he does it, the slower the regenerating is

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:22 PM]
(Roll)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 07:22 PM]
!Roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 07:22 PM]
@sniperjr8#5987 rolled **6**.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 07:23 PM]
(6)*They Burn down the pure Base and kill many but the rest escape and surround them*
*Jacob Tries to Force her to throw him up By burning her Body from the inside*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:24 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 07:24 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **6**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:25 PM]
*6: Jacob lights Vera's insides on fire, burning her from the inside out and escaping unharmed. However... Beck saw the entire thing. She is full of rage and is ready to attack. Her appearance is even changing because of what happened.*
*Her eyes are purple and yellow.*
( @Beckitten27#9209 Now is your time.)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 07:25 PM]
*Jacob Tries to Blast Beck's Arms off*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:25 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 07:25 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **2**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:25 PM]
*2: Jacob misses.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 07:25 PM]
*Jacob runs*

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 07:25 PM]
*beck tries to attack jacob because she's pissed*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:25 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 07:25 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **3**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:26 PM]
*3: Beck tackles Jacob and punches his face, but he is able to break free.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 07:26 PM]
*Jacob Puts down a Artillery beacon and runs*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:26 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 07:26 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **1**.

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 07:27 PM]
//Welp, he ran with it while it's active

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:27 PM]
*1: As soon as he places the beacon down, a payload is dropped on that area. Jacob is launched back to the base and is heavily injured. He has broken all of his limbs.*

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 07:27 PM]
beck: well good riddance

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 07:27 PM]
Jacob: At least I landed in my base..

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 07:28 PM]
*Jacob is in strong pain from the broken limbs*
*And his injuries and the impact*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 07:29 PM]
Jacob: Medic!

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 07:29 PM]
beck: what now...

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:29 PM]
*Jacob sees his dead allies all around him.*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 07:29 PM]
*A horde of Demonic Kamikazes with bombs strapped to their hands tried to charge at the base*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:29 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 07:29 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **3**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:30 PM]
*3: The kamikazes succeed... but since the base was in ruins already, it wasn't really a contribution to the cause.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 07:30 PM]
*A Large group of Rescue Dropships move to save Troops on the groud*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 07:30 PM]
Demon Kamikazes: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:30 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 07:30 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **3**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:31 PM]
*3: The dropships move in and start locating troops. However, the Demons are still putting up a fight.*
*A soldier picks up Jacob.*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 07:31 PM]
*A group of demonic harpies started carrying the wounded Lerneans to their nests*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:31 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 07:31 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **2**.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 07:31 PM]
//Well Jacob was saved by the bell

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:31 PM]
*2: The harpies can't move in yet; there are too many active soldiers.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 07:32 PM]
//So A Ton of Prisoners and Troops are airlifted off-world

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 07:32 PM]
*The Blubbering demons started bombarding the troops with the Diabetic artillery*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:32 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 07:32 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **1**.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 07:33 PM]
*When The Rescue effort is done dropships begin Leaving into orbit and The Fleet remains there to plan another assault*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:33 PM]
*1: The diabetic artillery shells are very volatile and detonate in the artillery cannons. The commandeers have contracted diabetes from the nano-bites inside the shells.*
*No prisoners were taken.*
*However, many Demons and Pures are missing.*
*There is no information on where they are/were being held.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 07:34 PM]
//Well we got our pure prisoners then
//So I'd say it's a Pryrric victory

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:34 PM]
*The Demons cheer.*
*A Demon climbs up a flag pole.*
Flagpole Jim: MY FRIENDS, WE HAVE WON THE BATTLE! THE PURES ARE GONE, AND THE DEMONS HAVE TAKEN CONTROL!

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 07:35 PM]
beck: ...

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:35 PM]
*The Demons cheer.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 07:35 PM]
*The Lerneans commit to Operation White death and try Causing a Superstorm to Freeze the planet for a week*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:36 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 07:36 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **5**.

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 07:36 PM]
Sideshow Fischer: Why not call for the domain to glass New Cretea?

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:36 PM]
(It is always the most homicidal actions of yours that succeed Jacob.)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 07:36 PM]
//Beacuse they have no idea where it is
//and it's Beacuse my nickname is Hitler among my friends (I'm not kidding it actually is)

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 07:37 PM]
(!)
(i'm overreacting again)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 07:37 PM]
//Granted I Hate the nickname though

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 07:38 PM]
(hey, i stopped myself from freaking out)

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:38 PM]
*5: The Lerneans use their climate stations above the planet to cause a planet-wide ice age. It takes place quickly, killing off many unsuspecting Demons. The Demon base may still be standing, but most of its forces died because they left to fight the Lerneans head on.*
*Beck starts feeling very cold.*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 07:38 PM]
//I remembered engaging in a war with Texas and ending with a treaty

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 07:39 PM]
beck: ...
beck: i don't want to die...

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:39 PM]
*Beck sees a clear path to the Demon base.*
*However, snow is falling quickly.*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 07:39 PM]
*The slipspaces opened, coming from GeeHell*

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 07:39 PM]
*beck runs into the base*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:39 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 07:39 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **3**.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 07:40 PM]
*Small "Kidnapping" dropships are sent to Kidnap demons*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:40 PM]
*3: Beck makes it to the base... but she passes out from the cold.*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 07:40 PM]
*The slipspaces started firing the glassing beams at the massive ships*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:40 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 07:40 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **3**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:40 PM]
*3: The dropships kidnap lower numbers of Demons than expected. Their ships also receive damage from the quickly formulated snow.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 07:41 PM]
*The Lernean Fleet enters Warp Space and Retreat*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 07:41 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 07:41 PM]
@Shinji Ikari#5703 rolled **6**.

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 07:41 PM]
[6] They managed to retreat.... INTO GEEHELL, the pilots meet the horrors of being in Hell

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:41 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 07:41 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **2**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:41 PM]
*2: Although the ships went to GeeHell, they are intact.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 07:41 PM]
*They Warp again*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 07:42 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 07:42 PM]
@Shinji Ikari#5703 rolled **4**.

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 07:42 PM]
[4] They escaped to New Cretea

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 07:42 PM]
(beck isn't going to die, right?)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 07:42 PM]
//Probably not

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 07:42 PM]
//Time to head onto the DDA rp

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 07:43 PM]
*Jacob leaves the ship med-bay with a exo-suit to Interrogate a Pure commander*

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 07:46 PM]
(meanwhile, beck is unconscious and therefore can't do shit)
(which sucks)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 07:48 PM]
//I'm waiting on vaas in #world-of-frost

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:51 PM]
*A Demon guard carries Beck into the base.*
*She is brought to the medical room and placed on a bed.*

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 07:53 PM]
(is beck still unconscious?)

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:54 PM]
(Yes.)
*There will be a time skip.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 07:55 PM]
*The Pures are Being Interrogated at the Captial*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:56 PM]
Commander Taufali: I shant speak.
Commander Taufali: I shant.
( @Weesee#4112 Wait, do you want Beyza to be the one interrogated instead?)
(This is an alternate timeline.)

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 07:56 PM]
*One pure tries to take the blubbering diabetic pill and explode like Jeon*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:56 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 07:56 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **3**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:57 PM]
*3: The Pure takes the diabetic pill and the nano-bites destroy his pancreas. However, he doesn't get fat.*

Weesee#4112  [19-May-18 07:57 PM]
(sorry I'm still dealing with stuff)
(I'm not picky though)

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 07:58 PM]
Commander Taufali: You are helping the Demons by keeping me as a prisoner.
*A week later, the ice age is still in effect.*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 08:00 PM]
*Without the Lerneans, the climate stations are not being stopped.*
*They are continuing to manipulate the climate to make things colder and colder.*
*It is -30 degrees Fahrenheit.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 08:01 PM]
//So The Slipspace attack weakened the Demons

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 08:01 PM]
(In a way, yes.)
(But it will also make it harder for the Lerneans if they come back.)
(And the Pures if reinforcements are sent.)
*Beck is now awake.*

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 08:04 PM]
beck: ?

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 08:04 PM]
*She is still in the medical bay.*
*Kyla is on the bed across from her, looking at her hands.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 08:06 PM]
//I bet Kyla will be pissed if she finds Jacob helps the Demons and Then fought and killed them

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 08:06 PM]
beck: what's going on?
beck: well i'm not dead

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 08:08 PM]
Kyla: We're in the infirmary.
Kyla: I was brought here because I went into a coma from hypothermia.
Kyla: I'm not sure why you are here.
Kyla: The planet's temperature keeps dropping.

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 08:09 PM]
beck: it's really cold

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 08:09 PM]
Kyla: It's colder outside.
Kyla: Or, at least that is what the other Demons say.

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 08:10 PM]
beck: i hate being cold

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 08:11 PM]
*Jacob and 6 other lieutenants Make a vocal message to a probe and send it to the Planet to warn them about the Climate stations and thier effects*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 08:11 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 08:11 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **3**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 08:11 PM]
*3: The probe makes it to the planet. However, it has trouble finding where to deliver the message to.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 08:12 PM]
*They send it to the Demon base*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 08:12 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 08:12 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **6**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 08:12 PM]
*6: The probe is sent to the Demon base and the message is delivered:*
(Write the message before I continue.)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 08:14 PM]
The Lieutenants (Including Jacob): To all Inhabitants of the Planet if you have space travel You must evacuate as our Climate stations in Orbit were Abaonded when we retreated and they will be cooling the planet unless they are stopped and you will most likely die here.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 08:15 PM]
*The Demons become very angry and start assembling a plan to dismantle the climate stations and find the Lernean base of operations using each station's information. However, the Lieutenants never find out how they responded.*
*A Demon enters the infirmary.*
*He sees that Beck and Kyla are awake.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 08:16 PM]
*The Lieutenants are seen on the Probe as well via Recorded hologram*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 08:17 PM]
*The Demons take note of where they are standing and the details of the room or environment that they are in.*
Demon: You two, get up.
*Kyla lifts up her stub.*

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 08:17 PM]
*beck gets up*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 08:17 PM]
Demon: Oh for Ashura's sake, we'll get you a prosthetic.
Demon: Anyways, all fit Demons are being assembled.

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 08:18 PM]
(wait what?)
(ashura?)
(i did not expect that)

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 08:19 PM]
Demon: We need to find a way to leave the planet and dismantle the climate stations being used to cool the planet.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 08:19 PM]
*The Probe message has a repeat message that can be activated by anyone near by manually or remotely*

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 08:19 PM]
beck: i'll do whatever I can

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 08:19 PM]
Demon: Alright, then for now you will be sent to find a transport that can take us off world.
Demon: Come with me now.
*The Demonic medic enters the room.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 08:21 PM]
*The Probe wanders into the infirmary and The holograms are still repeating even while the audio has stopped due to no one reactivating the warning*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 08:21 PM]
*Kyla recognizes one of the holograms.*
(Hold on, does Kyla know Jacob's name?)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 08:22 PM]
//I think so

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 08:22 PM]
Kyla: **Jacob.**
Demon: Get Kyla a prosthetic. We will need her for this later.
Demonic Medic: I'm on it.
*The Demon and Beck leave the infirmary and head to the front of the base.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 08:23 PM]
*The Probe has writing on the side that says: Not Demon or pure Property and is Under Lernean Control*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 08:23 PM]
*She is given a fur coat and oxygen tanks.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 08:23 PM]
*Jacob Goes to interrogate the next pure*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 08:23 PM]
*The cool climate has made it harder for people to breathe outside.*
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 08:23 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **6**.

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 08:24 PM]
*beck puts them on*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 08:24 PM]
*6: Jacob enters the interrogation cell with the prisoner. He is able to get his name and rank in the Pure army and find out where their base of operations is at. However, suddenly he attacks Jacob and overwhelms him. He takes his weapons and escapes, killing numerous guards.*
Demon: Alright everyone, you have been debriefed. Go find us a ship.
*The door to the base opens. The path ahead is covered with mixed elevations of snow.*
*The Demons search for a ship to take them off-world.*
(Roll)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 08:27 PM]
*Lernean police Move to capture the pure*
!Roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 08:27 PM]
@sniperjr8#5987 rolled **4**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 08:27 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 08:27 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **5**.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 08:28 PM]
(4)*They find Lernean Dropships and Fighters left behind*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 08:28 PM]
*5: The police dog pile on top of the Pure without harming him. He is brought back to his cell and tortured to give up information. He gives estimates on how many Pures there are and where suspected Demon hideouts are at.*
Ikago: Awesome! This mission may be easier than we thought!

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 08:29 PM]
//Should have done a manual interrogation just to see how bad it went

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 08:30 PM]
*The Demons fly the ships back to their base.*
(Roll)

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 08:30 PM]
@sniperjr8#5987 rolled **2**.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 08:30 PM]
!Roll 6

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 08:30 PM]
(  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0ijavUSOSU )
(Just the very first part.)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 08:30 PM]
(2)*The ships are out of fuel and need to be dragged back*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 08:31 PM]
Ikago: Shit.
Ikago: Let's find some fuel!
*The Demons search for fuel.*
(Roll)

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 08:31 PM]
@sniperjr8#5987 rolled **3**.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 08:31 PM]
!Roll 6
(3)*They Find fuel for half the ships*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 08:32 PM]
*They decide to take the dropships back to base.*
(Roll)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 08:32 PM]
!Roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 08:32 PM]
@sniperjr8#5987 rolled **2**.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 08:33 PM]
(2)*The demons have no training*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 08:33 PM]
Ikago: Okay fine! Since no one here knows how to fly these things, we will need to go back to base.
*The Demons venture back to their base.*
(Roll)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 08:35 PM]
!Roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 08:35 PM]
@sniperjr8#5987 rolled **5**.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 08:36 PM]
(5)*They Arrive back at base and learn how to use the dropships While finding fuel*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 08:37 PM]
*The demons are assembled.*
Ikago: Alright, here is the plan: we will go to every climate station orbiting this planet and sabotage their support systems. After all of them are plucked out of sky, we will split up into two groups. Group 1 will stay behind and maintain control over the planet, while the second group will be sent back to get reinforcements and transfer the injured.
Ikago: Any questions?
*Kyla raises her hand.*
Ikago: Yes Kyla?
Kyla: What about the information? Aren't we going to search for information on the Lernean homeworld?
Ikago: That will be handled by a private team.
Kyla: Will this information be disclosed?
*Ikago thinks about this.*
(1: Yes) (2: No)
!roll 2

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 08:40 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **1**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 08:40 PM]
Ikago: Of course it will be disclosed.
Kyla: Good...
Ikago: Anymore questions?
Ikago: No?
Ikago: Alright. We will be taking some private food provisions along just in case things go wrong.
Demon: Plus, the group going back will need food for the trip.
Ikago: ...Right.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 08:42 PM]
//Just look at holo-news archives
//They have NCNN (New Certea News Network) as well for fake news

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 08:43 PM]
*The Demons assemble in their designated dropships. They are sent to the climate space stations.*
(What about true news?)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 08:44 PM]
//LNC (Lernean News Conlgermate)
//And A Few other unnamed channels

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 08:45 PM]
*The private team of Demons attempt to uncover information on the Lernean homeworld.*
(Roll)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 08:47 PM]
!Roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 08:47 PM]
@sniperjr8#5987 rolled **3**.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 08:47 PM]
(3)*They Find info of Major Lernean planets from news reports on small Protests*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 08:48 PM]
*The private team records this information.*
*After this, the Demons attempt to sabotage the stations' support systems.*

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 08:49 PM]
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 08:49 PM]
@Shinji Ikari#5703 rolled **1**.

Shinji Ikari#5703  [19-May-18 08:49 PM]
[1] They accidentally amplified it
*One demon has a clever idea and tried to find the Coordinates to New Cretea and send the stations there*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 08:50 PM]
!Roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 08:50 PM]
@sniperjr8#5987 rolled **4**.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 08:50 PM]
(4)*They are sent to new Certea*
//You do know they were all in that station
//Also New Certea has greenhouse gases all over it

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 08:51 PM]
(Acid rain...)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 08:51 PM]
*Boarding ships Surround the station and board it to take prisoners or find lerneans*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 08:51 PM]
(Feel the wrath of Rachel Carson, acid rain...)
!roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 08:52 PM]
@|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295 rolled **4**.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 08:52 PM]
*4: The boarding ships get to the station and surround the Demons.*
*They take them as prisoners.*

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 08:52 PM]
beck: ...

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 08:53 PM]
*Jacob and The 5 lieutenants arrive with a large Miltary force to meet the hostages*

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 08:53 PM]
(They shake their hands and send them to Donald Trump's nuclear simulation chamber.)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 08:54 PM]
//Lel

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 08:54 PM]
*Jacob and the lieutenants come across Kyla and Beck.*

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 08:54 PM]
Jacob: Why are demons here?
Jacob: In the heart of Lernea.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 08:54 PM]
*Kyla looks up at Jacob after hearing his voice.*
*She can't think of anything to say.*

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 08:55 PM]
beck: ...

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 08:56 PM]
Ikago: What are you going to do with us?

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 08:57 PM]
Jacob: Same thing we did to the Pures you will tell us what you know and will be placed under house arrest in Gender separated Buildings.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 08:58 PM]
????: OH MAN!

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 08:58 PM]
beck: it's best to keep demons and pures as far away as possible from each other

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 08:58 PM]
Kyla: In-indeed. You wouldn't want valuable assets to be killed.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 08:59 PM]
Jacob: Well Kyla can I trust you to change sides?

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 08:59 PM]
Kyla: !
Kyla: Ch-change sides?
*Ikago stares at Kyla.*
Kyla: What do you mean by that?

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 09:00 PM]
Jacob: any of you who pledge allegiance to the Federation and join the army Will be Let free and put under our command.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 09:00 PM]
*Jack Black raises his cuffed hands.*
Jack Black: I WANT TO CHANGE SHIPS!
Jack Black: I know everything about octagons! The training camps will be full of boxing octagons to teach soldiers about hand to hand combat!

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 09:01 PM]
Jacob: good choice.
Jacob: Anymore Volenteers?

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 09:02 PM]
beck: i don't know what i want
beck: everything's been crazy lately

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 09:02 PM]
Jacob: what about you Kyla?

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 09:02 PM]
Kyla: I...
Demon: I expected Black to turn on us, don't you do that now!
Kyla: **I will.**
Demon: You fucking bitch!

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 09:04 PM]
Jacob: nice choice.

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 09:04 PM]
Ikago: Kyla... why?
*The demon who swore at Kyla attempts to get up and attack her.*
(Roll)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 09:04 PM]
!Roll 6

RPBot#4161  [19-May-18 09:04 PM]
@sniperjr8#5987 rolled **6**.

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 09:06 PM]
beck: (no one understands what i've been through)

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 09:06 PM]
(6)*He Beats down Kyla and Nearly knocks her out before he is brutally beat to Near Death by Troops with stun batons and Tazed until he is knocked out*
Jacob: Anyone else!?

|<>| Lich of the Horn Club |<>|#3295  [19-May-18 09:06 PM]
Ikago: I volunteer not to join.

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 09:07 PM]
Jacob: Oh well.

Beckitten27#9209  [19-May-18 09:07 PM]
beck: i'm just not sure
beck: but i will give you some advice: demons and pures do not get along at all

sniperjr8#5987  [19-May-18 09:08 PM]
*They are all Taken to The planet and Put into Gender separated buildings with  food supplies restocked Every 5 days*